Yearby

He's balling but he hasn't played against top comp yet to say we ain'tisding Duke. He played BC, FAU and a bad Nebradka squad (not the same team from last year). That being said, we don't have to bring up Duke to give Yearby credit especially after 3 games in. He's going to kill it against Cincy. He may get 200 that game but let's see how he does against FSU, VT and others before we mention Duke. We also don't need him to be Duke.

Advertisement
Duke is the slightly better back but i would rather have Yearby. Yearby can stay on the field plus he moves the chains better. Duke gets a lot of his yardage on 1-2 big plays

Duke is the slightly better back but i would rather have Yearby. Yearby can stay on the field plus he moves the chains better. Duke gets a lot of his yardage on 1-2 big plays

Not necessarily the truth. There's a lot of 7-8 yard Duke Johnson runs that should have been 2 yard gains or even losses.

yeah he doesn't have the extra gear duke had. he's had 2 or 3 long runs where he got caught that duke would've housed. still a good back tho.

Advertisement
Yearby is a good back, glad he is a Cane but he isn't as good as Duke. Duke was better in HS and better in college.

Can't wait to see hi with the next coach next year

Yearby isnt a one cut runnervhe is just in a zone scheme. He has great vision and feet

The guy in tally is one cut. He doesnt make the first guy miss . he either runs by you or its a no gain

Advertisement
yeah he doesn't have the extra gear duke had. he's had 2 or 3 long runs where he got caught that duke would've housed. still a good back tho.

Duke got ran down a handful of times and remember he has good breakaway speed not elite breakaway speed. What's encouraging is with the added weight yearby looks even faster and quicker than he was last year. Loving the way he is running right now

Yearby and Duke are different styles of great Cane runners. Comparisons are natural but not exactly fair. So far, Yearby reminds me of Edge. Let's see if he can carry the team on his back. BTW, he'll be playing on Sunday, ASAP.

Advertisement
Yearby and Duke are different styles of great Cane runners. Comparisons are natural but not exactly fair. So far, Yearby reminds me of Edge. Let's see if he can carry the team on his back.

It says a lot what yearby is doing behind this line though...

Yearby and Duke are different styles of great Cane runners. Comparisons are natural but not exactly fair. So far, Yearby reminds me of Edge. Let's see if he can carry the team on his back. BTW, he'll be playing on Sunday, ASAP.

I think he looks more like Portis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back