Yall sliding or not?

Advertisement
If you’re about to leave you would say “alright y’all I’m about to slide”.

It’s that simple.
Well the reasoning was that sliding is one word, thus shorter to say....which doesnt make sense. I understand the meaning just not the moronic justification for trying to sound cool as if it is more efficient communication

So you just walk up and say "sliding"?
Let me break it down for you..if your in a group chat with some gym buddies & one hits the the chat with “gym today fellas”?..all that needed is a simple A: “ima slide”..this term also works well when texting hoes. It’s straight to the point minus the bull****

Advertisement
Let me break it down for you..if your in a group chat with some gym buddies & one hits the the chat with “gym today fellas”?..all that needed is a simple A: “ima slide”..this term also works well when texting hoes. It’s straight to the point minus the bull****
Well that's 2 words not 1 lol "ima slide" or "ima go" have the same amount of words.

But I never text hoes....

Advertisement

I always hate the one with the windmill that comes down and blocks your ball just as you timed it to go through the tunnel in the little house holding the windmill.

You know what I mean?

Top Golf is a blast! You aren't limited in the amount of balls you can hit. You rent the bay by the hour. It's not where I'd go if I was trying to work on my golf game (that place is called the driving range), but it's a good time for sure.
I know of no miniature golf course that is good for practicing driving.

There used to be a putt-putt around the corner from where I live....now there's a Q-Doba and a Chinese takeout.

Good for Willie that he was able to find a course.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back