WR Sam Bruce Interesting Tweet.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sam Bruce and Jordan Scarlett visiting UM today

326.jpg

327.jpg

Their Parents are with them, so that is HUGE....it might not mean much, but it always a good thing to have your parents on a visit with them....Also gives staff time to bond with mothers....

When the parents come most likely it's legit especially considering they planned it that day. Now what will it mean in the long run? I have no idea but this is actually a good start

SBB came to our spring game with his whole family and girlfriend

Not every kid is the same believe it or not............. also I never said either were coming and I went as far as to say i have no idea what it means in the long run

Advertisement
Advertisement
A fan sends the recruit a pic. They post it to give props. Other fans overreact to the social media event. Recruit continues on with his life. Committing to the school of his choice. Fans consider staff an epic failure no matter the recruit or the circumstance because the recruit posted a pic or wore clothes related to the school.

Crootin

Advertisement
All those pics fans make, and which one did he choose?

Gibson posted the same type of pic .... we're now 7th on his list

That's a complete lie, Torrence Gibson never made the Miami Hurricanes his profile pic on twitter or Instagram. And he didn't visit Miami (unofficially) with his closest friend. (Jordan Scarlett to Bruce)

Someone keep track of this poster -- if Torrence Gibson goes missing, they may want to ask this guy a few questions about his whereabouts at the time.

All those pics fans make, and which one did he choose?

Gibson posted the same type of pic .... we're now 7th on his list

That's a complete lie, Torrence Gibson never made the Miami Hurricanes his profile pic on twitter or Instagram. And he didn't visit Miami (unofficially) with his closest friend. (Jordan Scarlett to Bruce)

Someone keep track of this poster -- if Torrence Gibson goes missing, they may want to ask this guy a few questions about his whereabouts at the time.

I guess I won this argument. Next

Advertisement
Back