WR Antwane Wells receives offer

Advertisement
Y'all use the word Elite way too much. There a good WR's but right now there is no Elite WR on this team

Antwane Wells from James Madison doesn’t have anywhere near the talent that we have in this WR group already. Brinson, Breshard, Xavier, Keyshawn, and Jacolby are elite talents I don’t see how you can say otherwise??

Antwane Wells from James Madison doesn’t have anywhere near the talent that we have in this WR group already. Brinson, Breshard, Xavier, Keyshawn, and Jacolby are elite talents I don’t see how you can say otherwise??
Keyshawn Smith has been 2 yrs and has 3 TDs. Like those guys are good players and may go on to do big things but they aren't elite right now. I don't think Wells is elite. Elite is OSU WR corp. That is elite. Elite is Metchie and Williams. You need to pause on the word Elite.

Elite at being cheeseburgers. Bring back Al.

Advertisement
It’s thrown around when you don’t know what elite looks like or you refuse to acknowledge it. The last guy we had that showed flashes of being elite at the position was Ahmmon Richard’s.

Lol Ahmmon was no better a talent than any of the WRs I mentioned on this team already. What other WRs were on the team when he was here and healthy? He would not be head and shoulders the best WR on this current roster stop the 🧢

Lol Ahmmon was no better a talent than any of the WRs I mentioned on this team already. What other WRs were on the team when he was here and healthy? He would not be head and shoulders the best WR on this current roster stop the 🧢
yeah he would be head, shoulders, knees, and toes better

Keyshawn Smith has been 2 yrs and has 3 TDs. Like those guys are good players and may go on to do big things but they aren't elite right now. I don't think Wells is elite. Elite is OSU WR corp. That is elite. Elite is Metchie and Williams. You need to pause on the word Elite.

I didn’t say any specific WR is elite I said the group is elite… and Jameson Williams was a nobody at Ohio state for two years stop acting like he’s the next best of all time bc he ended up at Bama at the right time.

Advertisement
Nah he wasn’t all that… wasn’t even better than Stacey Coley. he would’ve been behind Rambo last year 😢
Ahmmon's freshman year stats were better than any of the four that Stacy put up here but aight. and Rambo would've been sitting on his couch watching Ahmmon on Sundays

I didn’t say any specific WR is elite I said the group is elite… and Jameson Williams was a nobody at Ohio state for two years stop acting like he’s the next best of all time bc he ended up at Bama at the right time.
Lmaoo he was a nobody cuz Ohio St group is truly Elite, he sat behind top level players. That is my point. You can take the top 4 WRs you love on this team and they wouldn't have sniffed the field at Ohio State cuz they are truly ELITE. Again, this group is not ELITE!!!

Ahmmon's freshman year stats were better than any of the four that Stacy put up here but aight. and Rambo would've been sitting on his couch watching Ahmmon on Sundays

How aside from yards when Coley had 7 receiving TDs and 1 rushing TD (8 total) his freshman year. Ahmmon has 6 total TDs for his career.

Advertisement
How aside from yards when Coley had 7 receiving TDs and 1 rushing TD (8 total) his freshman year. Ahmmon has 6 total TDs for his career.
if you're basing your argument on TDs then i'm just gonna peace out. Ahmmon freshman year had more YPC than any Coley season, more receiving yards than any Coley season, was younger, bigger, faster, stronger. btw i love Stacy Coley. anyway, have a good one.

Lmaoo he was a nobody cuz Ohio St group is truly Elite, he sat behind top level players. That is my point. You can take the top 4 WRs you love on this team and they wouldn't have sniffed the field at Ohio State cuz they are truly ELITE. Again, this group is not ELITE!!!

All of this just sounds like dck riding to me… you act like Ohio State WRs are the monstars from space jam like they wouldve had that same attention and success playing at Miami anytime before TVD replaced king last year?

Advertisement
All of this just sounds like dck riding to me… you act like Ohio State WRs are the monstars from space jam like they wouldve had that same attention and success playing at Miami anytime before TVD replaced king last year?
If all of those guys were elite like you say, we wouldnt be going to the portal looking for WRs. Notice we arent going to the portal looking for RBs or Safetys. Because there is elite level talent already at these positions going into the 2022 season.

Now do George, Brinson, Xman, Brashard and KSmith have the potential to be elite? Maybe. But they havent shown it yet.

Lmaoo I'm ****k riding but you called 5 players who have a combined total of 9 receiving TDs Elite. You got it big dawg lol

Advertisement
Back