Worst case scenario?(hold your nose)

Advertisement
What is it with all these “ Would you guys be ok with this..” threads?? Manny is done. And honestly, his stock will just plummet further if he was kept and flames out next year. We’ll finish 7-5 and Manny will finish on a positive note. He’ll get job offers, don’t worry. Keeping Manny hurts the program and hurts Manny.

Jesus some of you need to put down the bottle. Relax, let this **** play out.
Cribby says we putting up big $? If so, No reason to believe that we’re not gonna get a significant upgrade from Diaz.

Advertisement
I don't understand the infatuation with creating these threads that come up with scenarios that keep Manny as the head coach.

Is his **** really that sweet? Or is it that his nutz are that salty?

Miami better be professional this time or else just flush the **** thing. Grabbing a douchebag with no HC
experience from a ****hole like Temple and paying them 4 million for it has to be the all time
stupidest move in the history of college football. its doubtful anything else even comes close

What if we can't get Mario (for whatever reason) this year and Zo becomes Head of Football (very likely), we get a lesser AD candidate like Gino (likely) to run the rest of the department and spearhead fundraising, etc. promote TRob to DC, promote Reed to safeties, and keep Manuela under this restructure on the defensive side for at least another year. Not saying this will happen but certainly within realm of possibility. How would you guys feel bout that scenario?
"How would you guys feel bout that scenario?

i would absolutely fvckin hate that scenario.
it eould ne an unmitigated disaster.

What if we can't get Mario (for whatever reason) this year and Zo becomes Head of Football (very likely), we get a lesser AD candidate like Gino (likely) to run the rest of the department and spearhead fundraising, etc. promote TRob to DC, promote Reed to safeties, and keep Manuela under this restructure on the defensive side for at least another year. Not saying this will happen but certainly within realm of possibility. How would you guys feel bout that scenario?

WTF is this?

Advertisement
I don't understand the infatuation with creating these threads that come up with scenarios that keep Manny as the head coach.

Is his **** really that sweet? Or is it that his nutz are that salty?
Award winning post.gif

Sounds awful

The tide has turned on Manny in a big way.

TVD stole him three weeks as exceptional passing / limited turnovers masked sub-par defense. Miami should've legit been 2-7 going into FSU week the way Manny was running this program. TVD spared him that.

The unraveling against GT that the Canes overcame (as the Yellow Jackets are THAT bad)—same sub-par play didn't work in Trailerhassee.

Diaz has been exposed and there is no coming back from this.

If Miami has any desire to do and become something—a movement underway with Blake James out, Diaz on his way out (on the 28th) and feelers put out for Highsmith and Cristobal—there's no scenario where you land on Diaz.

This would be the same as 2006, when Coker should've been gone after the 40-3 Peach Bowl debacle, but they allowed him to stay (if Kehoe, Soldinger, Hargreaves and Werner were out)—sticking him with retread Rich Olson when he wanted to shoehorn in Todd Berry. Disastrous year—lost opener to bad FSU team, rocked at Louisville (31-7), FIU brawl, Pata murder, four game losing streak, blue turf bowl and 7-6 with Larry gone year's end.

It's over with Diaz. If you strike out everywhere .... f**k, just don't strike out everywhere. How bout that. Burn the boats, go balls out and get your guy already, after 15 years of incompetence.

Advertisement
I would say the worst case scenario would be getting a guy like Mark Stoops, which would be a good (but not great) hire IMO

What if that happened? Nothing has changed if that’s happened and Frenk’s word is ****.

Frenk went out of his way to tell 247 sports that he’s opened up his eyes to what a dominant football program can do for a school and willing to make the FINANCIAL commitment to be at an ELITE level. Basically he’s going to get the best people money can buy.

I would say the worst case scenario would be getting a guy like Mark Stoops, which would be a good (but not great) hire IMO
That’s not worst case. Stoops is probably plan B. He’s already a better gameday coach than Kiffin and is definitely better than Mario. Worst case will probably be giving Bill Clark his first P5 job but getting a guy that’s literally never had a losing season ever in his coaching career is probably a really good worst case.

Advertisement
Ok I understand your point to tell people to step away from the computer . As I’m sure they have no reason to not believe in what we are hearing from all of you. I don’t post because of the natural response you get for giving a different opinion. Before you call me out for trolling , I’ve been going as a season ticket holder for 50 plus years and drive 200 miles . Many of you older posters know me from all the sites and the cook at tailgating with Bill. So my point is I’m to believe these same people who got us Coker, than Shannon, Golden , Mark R, than this mess Diaz… they then this time are going to have the money(where did I hear that before). No I don’t believe in what I’m hearing cause after 20 plus years of this crap, I should now believe some savior is piling a bunch of cash into our program. I’m one who is skeptical and yes wouldn’t put it past them to fire the AD and string us along for a year or so. Why not , it wouldn’t be the first time we have fallen for this. How many banners have we had to fly in the last 20 plus years. I’ll believe it when and if it happens. Nothing would surprise me from the U.

Ok I understand your point to tell people to step away from the computer . As I’m sure they have no reason to not believe in what we are hearing from all of you. I don’t post because of the natural response you get for giving a different opinion. Before you call me out for trolling , I’ve been going as a season ticket holder for 50 plus years and drive 200 miles . Many of you older posters know me from all the sites and the cook at tailgating with Bill. So my point is I’m to believe these same people who got us Coker, than Shannon, Golden , Mark R, than this mess Diaz… they then this time are going to have the money(where did I hear that before). No I don’t believe in what I’m hearing cause after 20 plus years of this crap, I should now believe some savior is piling a bunch of cash into our program. I’m one who is skeptical and yes wouldn’t put it past them to fire the AD and string us along for a year or so. Why not , it wouldn’t be the first time we have fallen for this. How many banners have we had to fly in the last 20 plus years. I’ll believe it when and if it happens. Nothing would surprise me from the U.
After reading your post the only reaction I have for you is... God Bless You.
As an old timer who was a 23 year season ticket holder in the OB, I respect your faithfulness to the U. I also respect that based on your message count you have a life as well. You and I can be very grateful that we experienced in person the ecstasy that came from those amazing Natty years.
Getting rid of one of the remnants of the Shalala years is a start in the right direction... I hope it leads to us being a perennial Top 10 team again.
As to the miserable fvcks here... the **** wit'em... you the man.

Advertisement
Back