Words of Wisdom

Advertisement
Woah so edgy.

Any other *** memes you ripped from some old people Facebook group, you *** nerd?

Why the hate for *** human beings? Do you believe you are superior to those who may look at life differently than you? One can only surmise that your hatred for the LGBQT community means you think they are subhuman or don't deserve to live their lives without being harassed and brutalized by filth like you.

Advertisement
The masses didn’t get cmr fired.
The herd that you so often speak of didn’t fail to score on uva and duke.
The masses weren’t going after Baker or Diaz or the strength coach from La Tech. I understand you being upset at the masses here United and talking bad about the program. I don’t know what it is you want from a place where people can voice their
opinions. If you haven’t noticed, a lot of people don’t want Major or Manny.

You are right about the masses not getting Coach Richt Fired, because he retired.

Sharing opinions is what it is all about, but constantly spreading misinformation, lies and hate has a materially negative impact against the Canes football program, most especially recruiting.

And you and I know it is only a matter of time before the same HERD starts ripping apart the new Diaz program. It is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Be well!

Advertisement
I think he's saying that if most people agree on something, it's obviously stupid but he's the only one smart enough to see it.

Just go back to following the herd like the rest of us, and don't feel bad. It's not our fault, we just aren't as smart as him.

That's not true about you only being not as smart as me. Give yourself the credit you deserve, you are not smart when compared to most anyone that breathes. You are welcome!

Sadly, your interpretation of my post was a wide right!

@mdpcane come get your boy grunt...or give us the kitty tuna meme.
this-isnt-tuna.jpg

You are right about the masses not getting Coach Richt Fired, because he retired.

Sharing opinions is what it is all about, but constantly spreading misinformation, lies and hate has a materially negative impact against the Canes football program, most especially recruiting.

And you and I know it is only a matter of time before the same HERD starts ripping apart the new Diaz program. It is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Be well!
A lot of "Herd" members are sticking up for Diaz and giving him a chance. I think the way he came in and gutted the offensive staff and then put Patke and Banda back as position coaches showed something people wanted. Someone who will do what it takes to win and be better.

Words of wisdom ...brought to you by THE biggest ****** on the board

Oh, the irony.

How's your boy Richt doing? You still in mourning?

Have you ever stopped to look in a mirror and wonder to yourself how one person can be such a complete and total failure?

Now, in fairness, please don't worry about that reality, as there is nothing you can do about it...it's genetics.

You following and agreeing with every single thought that the HERD vomits up on this message board is wholly better than you, God forbid, trying to express what is swimming around in your oblong head.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Have you ever stopped to look in a mirror and wonder to yourself how one person can be such a complete and total failure?

Now, in fairness, please don't worry about that reality, as there is nothing you can do about it...it's genetics.

You following and agreeing with every single thought that the HERD vomits up on this message board is wholly better than you, God forbid, trying to express what is swimming around in your oblong head.

Go Canes!!

Have you ever drank a tall glass of cold refreshing bleach?

You drink the bleach and I'll take a peek into the mirror.

A lot of "Herd" members are sticking up for Diaz and giving him a chance. I think the way he came in and gutted the offensive staff and then put Patke and Banda back as position coaches showed something people wanted. Someone who will do what it takes to win and be better.
I agree with you, but if history is any indicator of the future I worry it will soon be Manny's turn in the HERDS barrel. Hopefully, I am wrong about that thought.

By the way, I was very impressed with Manny's speech at the recent press conference, and as you have pointed out, the steps he has taken so far.

Pretty funny, don't know what the post is referreing to though.

I think it is political. Alexander Hamilton said “commoners are seldom of one mind and when are they are always wrong.” Clearly our friend is an eletist monarchist like old Alex.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back