Wiltfong's On3 Cane CBs/Expert Predictions (aka Fong Bombs)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m of the belief that recruiting prowess + wins and losses are part of the equation. I know you disagree.

So my question to you is, Auburn currently has the #4 class per 247 Composite. Do you think they will finish in the top 8 if they have a losing record this season?
Yea they will finish with a top class for sure they have Freeze he is known for that just like our 5-7 with an elite class

Yea they will finish with a top class for sure they have Freeze he is known for that just like our 5-7 with an elite class
The difference for me is that was Mario’s first full recruiting class, the innaugural class bump. I don’t think he would have seen that with a 5-7 record last year, obviously that’s conjecture.

My hypotheses is that if Auburn finishes 5-7 they will end up with a class in the 11-15 range.

The difference for me is that was Mario’s first full recruiting class, the innaugural class bump. I don’t think he would have seen that with a 5-7 record last year, obviously that’s conjecture.

My hypotheses is that if Auburn finishes 5-7 they will end up with a class in the 11-15 range.
we shall find out if the goal posts will be moved or Auburn has heavier bags. They always had heavy bags its just players like Freeze, they must like him if they go there.

Advertisement

Didn't want to make another thread but this is intriguing

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Advertisement
Anyone able to read?

Miami targets more Ohio State commits
  • They are hosting two Ohio State 2025 commits: LB Tarvos Alford and DL Jarquez Carter.
  • Alford, committed to Ohio State in March, is making his second visit to Miami this season.
More key 2025 visitors this weekend
  • Five-star CB DJ Pickett, committed to LSU, will make his second Miami home game visit.
  • Miami is targeting two additional linebackers: On300 recruit Kellen Wiley and Tarvos Alford.
  • Miami is pushing to flip CB Shamar Arnoux from USC.
Miami still working on a couple other major flips
  • WR Joshua Moore has already flipped from Florida to Miami.
  • Miami is pursuing WR Vernell Brown III (Florida), TE Elyiss Williams (Georgia commit), and LB Bradley Gompers (Duke commit).
  • Five-star OL Solomon Thomas (Florida State commit) is a top target for Miami.
One On3 RPM ahead of the big recruiting weekend
  • Miami is in a strong position for four-star 2026 legacy recruit Camdin Portis from Charlotte, NC.

Advertisement
Back