Will the D give up over or under 500 yards vs VT?

Advertisement
I havent said nothing i am strictly going by the facts in which ever rating pole has us with a top 25 schedule .....

Explain to me in your fairy tale world how marshall has had a harder schedule than arkansas ... Clock is on

I didn't say they did.

Explain to me in your universe how playing one team while they are ranked (at #24) and still ranked (at #16) constitutes a top #23 schedule and better than TCU who has played three teams ranked in the top 15, two of whom were top 5?

You can try to spin it anyway you like but the facts are the facts ... Cupcake... I live in a world of facts you should try being in politics sweetcheeks with all your flip flopping and spinning lol

I havent said nothing i am strictly going by the facts in which ever rating pole has us with a top 25 schedule .....

And I'm going by the facts about how they flawed mathematically, method wise, and by the eye test.

In your word of football genius, do you think we have played the #23 toughest schedule? I'm asking for your football opinion.

Advertisement
You can try to spin it anyway you like but the facts are the facts ... Cupcake... I live in a world of facts you should try being in politics sweetcheeks with all your flip flopping and spinning lol

I'm not spinning anything, Hot Lips. Your world of facts is flawed and its evident. All your flipping and flopping must happen while your bunkmate makes you toss his salad.

And answer the question: In your football opinion, have we played the #23 toughest schedule?

Explain to me in your fairy tale world how marshall has had a harder schedule than arkansas ... Clock is on

I didn't say they did.

Explain to me in your universe how playing one team while they are ranked (at #24) and still ranked (at #16) constitutes a top #23 schedule and better than TCU who has played three teams ranked in the top 15, two of whom were top 5?

Now your using the ap poll to do strenght of schedule just stop you look dumber and dumber each post

I didn't say they did.

Now your using the ap poll to do strenght of schedule just stop you look dumber and dumber each post

Not really. And I would watch it with personal attacks. It would be a tragedy if you got Thunderdomed again, TrueCane100.

And notice you pussied out and didn't answer the question while belittling a common poll. Pick any poll. The numbers are essentially the same. I truly hope you haven't procreated.

I provided the facts no need to spin anything facts are the canes have played a top 25 strength of schedule... Get some beauty rest cupcake

Advertisement
I provided the facts no need to spin anything facts are the canes have played a top 25 strength of schedule... Get some beauty rest cupcake

Once again, you ***** out. Your facts are flawed. End of story. I asked for your football evaluations of our schedule difficulty with actual football jargon and you instead kissed your Al Golden poster. We have not played a top 25 schedule. #38 sounds about right.

Take your own advice, Hot Lips. You need to be up in a few hours to sit on the couch and do nothing.

You brought your troll horse tonight I'll give you that.

a_davis_i.webp

Advertisement
"Growing Resume"?

3 blowout losses against 3 average teams, wins over the absolute bottom of college football.

Just saying. His resume sucks.

if we give up 400+ yards to this abysmal team, seriously, Golden shouldn't be allowed on the team Bus. The Driver should just take off.

Advertisement

HAHA.

Remember when we were a Top 10 Defense like 3/4 games into last year? Please.

I'm so happy somebody brought this up. Every year for the last couple of years, we've been cherry picking stats. We started off well last year b/c of the dummy schedule we had and w/ each passing game, we continued to slide further and further in the rankings...finishing the year giving up 426yrds/game. We will continue to slid in the 2nd half of the season this yr, too. That's Al's Mo.

Advertisement
Back