Will Mallory

Advertisement
I’m beyond done with him.. The Texas freshman plays and looks like he gives a dam way more then he’s ever looked here. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
If our staff cannot see that Mallory needs to go to the bench and Arroyo begins starting, fvck them.

I was 100% wrong about him. Dude stinks! There isn’t anything he does well besides get beat on blocks.

He drops all the crucial passes his way.

He might be the biggest offensive disappointment.

He gives nothing in the redzone and has gotten slower every year it seems
Post of the day!!

Nailed it on all points

Time for Arroyo to start, no chance he blocks or catches as bad as Mallory

Advertisement
All of our players from last year that were supposed to be good have been terrible this year. Mallory. Harley. And I don’t wanna hear anything about Bolden. One of those most overrated dudes ever to lace em up.

All of our players from last year that were supposed to be good have been terrible this year. Mallory. Harley. And I don’t wanna hear anything about Bolden. One of those most overrated dudes ever to lace em up.
Yup the longer they are here the worse they get

Mallory dropped an open pass in the end zone, and played the VERY next snap…. THAT’S part of the reason why this **** (drops, missed tackles, silly penalties, etc) keep happening. Because they know they’ll continue to get meaningful snaps throughout the game/season
They quit today.

Plain and simple. First time I've seen that happen under Diaz. It shows he's done here.

Advertisement
Back