Will Mallory

Advertisement
I was 100% wrong about him. Dude stinks! There isn’t anything he does well besides get beat on blocks.

He drops all the crucial passes his way.

He might be the biggest offensive disappointment.

He gives nothing in the redzone and has gotten slower every year it seems
Cannot block. Cannot catch. History of penalties at critical times. I really don't like to dump on our kids but I'd go Arroyo as TE1.

Advertisement
he is terrible. The only thing he does well is run straight ahead. He has not athletic ability beyond that. No agility of any kind. He is an absolutely abomination as a blocker and has now had multiple games with significant drops. He should be benched but manny wants to be everyone’s friend so he has no worries.

I agree he’s been a disappointment with dropped passes ,wonder if that’s the reason he wasn’t getting the ball when he was wide open a few time this game

Advertisement
Yep, chalk him up as a bust.

Dude has no business being that soft at his size. I hope he's got his degree, that's the only thing he's got to show for the last 4 years.

Let's go across the starting 22:

Harris: JAG
Harley: JAG
Mallory: JAG
Gaynor: JAG
Oluwusen: JAG
J. Williams: JAG
McCloud: JAG
Steed: JAG
Flagg: JAG
Carter: JAG
Hall: JAG
Bolden: JAG

55% JAG rate with a couple more that could be put there TBH. Just not a good team. No development. Bad coaching.

Advertisement
I was 100% wrong about him. Dude stinks! There isn’t anything he does well besides get beat on blocks.

He drops all the crucial passes his way.

He might be the biggest offensive disappointment.

He gives nothing in the redzone and has gotten slower every year it seems

Agreed. I thought he was going to have a big year. He's not good. And what makes it even worse, apparently there is nobody between him and a freshman.. Stellar ******* recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back