Who's Next On The Golden Chopping Block

Advertisement
Corey white is still on the team right?

Yes. From the little that's been said about the kid by folks here and elsewhere, the kid works his tail off. Not very talented (tweener OL/TE) and injured a lot. I guess Golden could ask him to transfer if we really needed his schollie but i think there are kids in front of him in the chopping block.

I don't think you will ever see Golden run off a hard working kid with good grades and no degree yet. He might have an open and honest conversation about future PT, but leave it in the kids hand. Now some of these lazy fools... different story. They need to go.

we need the bodies for the spring until everyone gets here for summer camp. There will be a few guys gone after the spring

What has you guys seen of Hunter Wells to label him soft? No game experience and was on the scout team last year...

Advertisement
K. Payne seems likely, kid has been suspended a lot, and done jack **** on the field.

Payne and i believe Seantrell are the last holdovers from the "cancer crew" that Shammin left behind for Golden to clean up (Travis Williams, Storm Johnson, and one other kid IIRC were the others that have already been shytecanned by Golden).

Like I've stated repeatedly, Golden didnt recruit 7+ CBs for shi*s and giggles. Payne, Davon Johnson, and McGee all appear to be on thin ice given their lackluster history, the number of CBs we picked up, and Golden's comments.

Hard workers who just aren't good should be allowed to stay. Some kids just don't develop or weren't as good as thought. Not their fault. I have no problems with Golden cutting lazy turds.

Advertisement
Billy Sanders, Cj Holton, Thompkins, Johnson, Payne, Jones, Robinson, a couple if not all won't be back come fall
that would take us down to 80 or 81 i think

also.....at this point henderson is one **** up away from getting the boot as well

I counted eleven players who need to make the two deep coming out of spring. This is Miami; winning is not optional. Golden has about the same amount of time as Shannon to show he can get things going in the right direction. Why keep a player who will never see the field.

I dont see him running off seantrel

unless he is an absolute asshat hes not going to run off a 5* in the spring

I think him and golden just dont see eye to eye, i mean shannon played him early and now he cant get passed 2nd string RT?

i think he jumps on board before he flees miami

I think him and golden just dont see eye to eye, i mean shannon played him early and now he cant get passed 2nd string RT?

he doesnt care about stars

if he ***** up again....hes gonna be gone....bank on it

Advertisement

he doesnt care about stars

if he ****s up again....hes gonna be gone....bank on it

Seantrel excelling at LT might be the difference between a winning and losing season this year. My face would be permanently cringing if we enter the season with Bunche as the LT. If for some reason Seantrel isn't the LT then I'd hope they move Linder out there.

Advertisement
Back