Whooooo Nature Boy Fired Up in G-Ville

a lot of WWE stars are based in tampa and CFL. their training facility is in Orlando so a lot of them kept their residences here. i think cena still lives in tampa too

Yeah, when Cena was on Howard Stern, he said he drives over to the Orlando training facility (from Tampa) every week that he's in Florida.

Kevin Nash lives in Daytona, he's close with one of my friends from ISC/NASCAR, used to hang out with him a lot when I worked there.

Advertisement
With olive oil and marinara ? Yes , it’s crack. I don’t eat bread anymore and stay away those kind of places now lol.
ive been there once but i know theyre a small chain now. i had that bread once years and years ago but i remember it fondly.

Tampa is historically the epicenter of wrestling training. A ton of wrestlers grew up in Central Florida, a ton moved there to train, and another ton moved there to live during/after their careers.
there was a florida wrestling thing back in the day where a lot of the WWF/E performers began their careers

Advertisement
Hogan , Edge, Jericho , Christian , Brutus the Barber are a handful of guys who’s lived in the Tampa / Clearwater area.
Brutus the Barber Beefcake one the truly underrated wrestlers from the 80s/90s

Advertisement
Hogan , Edge, Jericho , Christian , Brutus the Barber are a handful of guys who’s lived in the Tampa / Clearwater area.
Growing up in that area, we would see Hogan and Beefcake around at random places all the time. Macho Man, too. X-Pac was around a lot, Undertaker stayed in Tierra Verde for a bit, Big Show bought Tony Little's former house in St. Pete, Luke from the Bushwhackers used to have a wrestling school in the area.

Exactly. It’s people that use “lol” as support that don’t get it. Lots of them out there running around.
When I first started watching WWF, Beefcake was a heel. His manager was Johnny Valiant and his gimmick was a male stripper 😂

My grandfather who got into pro wrestling said his gimmick was Hulk’s brother in the mid to late 70s.

At one point in my life I wanted to start a pro wrestling article and show.

Advertisement
The American Dream Dusty Rhodes lived in the Tampa area at one point and passed away in Orlando.

When I first started watching WWF, Beefcake was a heel. His manager was Johnny Valiant and his gimmick was a male stripper 😂

My grandfather who got into pro wrestling said his gimmick was Hulk’s brother in the mid to late 70s.

At one point in my life I wanted to start a pro wrestling article and show.
Yeah for years people thought him and Hogan were actually brothers

I met Brutus outside the ring once when I was a kid when they were in town. Probably why I have a soft spot for what he did. Great era of tag team wrestling when he was with Greg Valentine

Advertisement
Yeah for years people thought him and Hogan were actually brothers

I met Brutus outside the ring once when I was a kid when they were in town. Probably why I have a soft spot for what he did. Great era of tag team wrestling when he was with Greg Valentine

Valentine looked rough the last time I saw him and it was a solid 10 years ago… it was like looking at @swflhurricane’s grainy photos but in real time…

I thought I needed glasses, but nope. He looked like ****…

Growing up in that area, we would see Hogan and Beefcake around at random places all the time. Macho Man, too. X-Pac was around a lot, Undertaker stayed in Tierra Verde for a bit, Big Show bought Tony Little's former house in St. Pete, Luke from the Bushwhackers used to have a wrestling school in the area.
Hogan was always playing Volleyball near the Don CeSar Hotel in the mid 80s....

Valentine looked rough the last time I saw him and it was a solid 10 years ago… it was like looking at @swflhurricane’s grainy photos but in real time…

I thought I needed glasses, but nope. He looked like ****…
My photos aren't grainy....they get like that because I took the photos from one of a dozen Albums I have. The actual pics are clear as day.

Advertisement
Back