Who you got in todays bowls

ole jimbo's about to run into a buzz saw

winston then dalvin cook, that clock is tickin on that luck

Advertisement
Michigan whoopin that *** is all I care about.

It's a Catch22 in my eyes. I hate FSU with a passion and just about always root against them b/c of recruiting and pure principle.

However, we are battling Michigan for a few recruits this year and they are coming in Fla for guys now often, so coming down and SMACKING an FSU team could look really appealing to these kids. Plus, i can't stand Harbaugh.

Best i can hope for is an ugly, boring, uneventful game with FSU ultimately losing.

No way Michigan steals more recruits than FSU. Best case is big blue DESTROYS those rapists.

It's in our Long Term strategic interest for Michigan to do an Oregon on the Noles today. If they could hold Cook to under 100, that would be a victory. Michigan recruits down here, but FSU recruits more.

ole jimbo's about to run into a buzz saw

winston then dalvin cook, that clock is tickin on that luck

Basically, they need to get exposed. FSU fans have dynastic illusions of being the Next Alabama or us in the Eighties.

That Oregon game two years ago told the tale right there, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen again tonight. That's one upset Michigan team.

don brown the D coordinator did a good job keeping cook in check at boston college last year i'm sure they have a gameplan for him with michigan's athletes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back