Who is in this pic?

He lost in a decision to the #7 heavyweight who has wins over Werdum, Struve, and Nelson the guy is solid

Hardy should have been fed a few more cans before he stepped up

Did you watch the fight or just google his record? He got dominated. Volkov also got smashed by Derrick Lewis. The HW division is very depleted right now. He is right in front of Allistair Overeem. That is how depleted the HW division is. Hardy can beat up all the cans he wants. He will never be able to beat a solid opponent.

Advertisement
So the ***** pack is whack to some here but these kids love them schits. Supreme and others make them and these kids rock the **** out of them. Granted they throw them over their shoulder, but that 80's and 90's vibe is back.

Advertisement
He would stomp them too. He's a black belt in BJJ

He actually has 2 BJJ black belts. However, some of them where very good wrestlers. BJJ TDs are not that great and against a great wrestler with over 100lbs on him. I don't see him being able to take them down. If it goes to the ground he would destroy them. Any football player with no wrestling background would get stomped by Joe though.

Why do boomers hate ***** packs so much?
I know a boomer who loves his ***** pack. It's where he keeps his gun and liquor wherever he goes. I kid you not! And he's always looking to get in rumbles, especially if law enforcement is involved. He's former law enforcement and will jump in to help give out a beat down from time to time. Happened in front of me at a Dolphins game a few years ago. He was laughing about it afterwards he's crazy af!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Nah they are calling them belt bags and its huge in fashion and streetwear right now.

My god man...several of you need to find something else to complain about. Same guys on every ******* thread complaining about **** that doesnt matter one bit. Today a picture. Tomorrow a hat. Give it a rest already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back