Where are we ranked in the next poll?

Advertisement
Dunno where the fools will rank us, but this is a top ten team.

I agree. One thing to beat some good teams. Another is to dominate them. Add to that a few losses by top ten teams.

When do they announce the rankings? Today right?

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 47s
Miami men's basketball ranked No. 15 in the AP poll.

Guys it's the 1st week. I agree we are a top ten team but 15 is fine. Why put the team under so much pressure so quickly. Let ppl continually underestimate us it's fine. We'll be top 10 probably by the end of the month

Advertisement
Guys it's the 1st week. I agree we are a top ten team but 15 is fine. Why put the team under so much pressure so quickly. Let ppl continually underestimate us it's fine. We'll be top 10 probably by the end of the month

Exactly. I would have been happy as **** if they ignored us and we ended up in the 20's. Give this team even more to prove.

I believe we got as high as 15 last year....quick checks schedule to make sure we don't have Green Bay and Eastern KY next.

Remember we're picked to finished 5th in the conference.

Advertisement
Back