When you're a team gearing up to play Miami this year...

Advertisement
Gino Torretta told a story the other day of when he first got to Miami. At his first practice, he was so hot that he felt he was going to pass out from the oppressive heat and humidity. So, he grabbed a wet towel and wrapped it around his neck and started throwing some passes to a teammate. Jimmy Johnson saw the towel around his neck and tried to hang him with it. He went off on Gino for 15 minutes about what a punk he was for wearing a towel around his neck.

Flash forward to the Folden days. We've got guys wearing kum towels around their necks, having ice cream socials, playing board games, and doing photoshoots for Blue Boy Magazine.

Don't get me wrong. There are some tough f@qgits out there. I got slapped and scratched into a coma by some dude wearing a bra and panties last year, so I'm hoping our gheys are like that flailing ferocious ghey who slapped me down.

Was it Elegant Elliot Offen?

Yes. He had a flashback and thought i was Joe Corson from the Stage Deli and slapped me unmerciful.

That's what Joe deserved after disrespecting Elliot's father.

Just when I thought this program couldn't sink any lower.......WTF was the thought process that led to this?!?!

Amazing. The true downfall of Miami football represented in the fans caring more about image than results. You all would rather have some "swag-ed" out team that went 0-12. Who gives a crap?

Season starts in a week.

Advertisement
Amazing. The true downfall of Miami football represented in the fans caring more about image than results. You all would rather have some "swag-ed" out team that went 0-12. Who gives a crap?

Season starts in a week.

Did it take you all day to build that strawman?

What just happened

Whoever had the bright idea to
1. Take the photos
2. Release the photos
Just made a complete disaster of this already hindering program
Epic proportions!
Embarrassment that has never been seen at Miami

You can thank [MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]hooter on Twitter. Those morons. What a dizaster.

Advertisement

Season starts in a week.

Coming off a losing season and clowning around like this is acceptable? Ok superfan

So did Al sign off on this crap or not. If he knew, Jesus H. Christ what was he thinking. And if he didn't know, why not?

Season starts in a week.

Coming off a losing season and clowning around like this is acceptable? Ok superfan

If they're clowning after getting blown out by UVA again, then yeah. So far we've had zero snaps.

Mods, can you change my name to superfan?

Advertisement
The only saving grace is that these are all walk ons except for gall. Nevertheless, wtf and wtf at Gall sullying himself with this mess

Advertisement
Golden obviously hates Miami. And he is thumbing his nose at all of us with this stuff. He will continue to shame and embarrass us with chit like this until we either pay him off and fire him or let him reduce the program to the biggest laughing stock in all of CFB. I seriously think he is pulling this crap to intentionally make things as bad for us as he can.

The saddest thing of all is that Flake, the Mexican and our clueless BOT don't even GET what he is doing.

If the BOT can show that Fraulden allowed/arranged this nonsense, they can get rid of him for cause, and save the buyout money.

Season starts in a week.

I really want to see how you defend this one to your non cane friends.

I just watched Miami push lil Vick's ish in, 2005, 27-7 on the road. Tyrone Moss, Bryan Pata, Thomas Carroll, and fuggin kyle wright.

Seeing this stuff makes me wish for /those/ days. Can't make this **** up.

Advertisement
Back