What's this "Win Out" and "Winning the Coastal" stuff?

It's over. I wish they'd just cancel the program & save the embarrassment & depression for the fans. Golden is 100000% gonna be here in 2015 & probably 2016. Butch Davis isnt coming. I hope i die.

Advertisement
Seriously, is there someone out there still talking about winning the Coastal? They must on listen to our idiot radio announcers re-game show and then turn off everything and take some serious stuff the rest of the week.

I gave up on trying to win out... I am a can but I also recognize that this is
Not realistic... I am convince Al will never get a signature win

I am going to watch the canes and just see what actually happens
Will the losses hurt, of coarse... But I am going to wait and see
If Al makes an adjustment if any kind or if the administration makes
A move

Datdude81, I used to stack ***** likes you five feet high in Korea... use ya for sand bags.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But, what if we win the rest of our games 75-0 and all the teams ahead of us suddenly decide to drop football before the bowl games? Wouldn't that put us into the playoff?

OK, once again, that wasn't serious.

I gave up on trying to win out... I am a can but I also recognize that this is
Not realistic... I am convince Al will never get a signature win

I am going to watch the canes and just see what actually happens
Will the losses hurt, of course... But I am going to wait and see
If Al makes an adjustment if any kind or if the administration makes
A move

You're not numb yet to all of this? The season cant really get any worse for me at this point. We are a talented poorly coach team that will squeek out just enough wins to keep this staff next year. By the time we actually make the necessary changes, we will have wasted most of our talent and we will be in the same spot as when Randy got fired, a once proud program that has been sapped of all its talent that no coach worth a **** will want to join........

Turn back to NSD 2011, we just signed the 2012 class, Tracy was a Cane, we signed pretty much every stud in S Fl that year. Duke, Tracy, Deion, Malcolm, and company. Only guy we missed on was Cooper, the consensus was that Miami was back, the roster just had a major major influx of talent. Duke was gonna be one of greats to come through CG. Fast forward 3 years, we are 4-3 holding on by a thread of hope we can still win the fvckin Coastal with that talent. How can you just not be numb to it all by now? Im going down with the ship, but make no ifs or buts about it, it is sinking and sinking quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. Last season, beat VT at home and Duke on the road. Couldn't be a better scenario. We got thumped in both games. Win out?

Lol. Last season, beat VT at home and Duke on the road. Couldn't be a better scenario. We got thumped in both games. Win out?

But last year we had the worst defense in the history of the program, and then we fired......wait a minute.

Come on Smokey. It wouldn't be an Miami team without the proverbial "if we win this and this and that and this, and this team loses that and this and his game etc etc we win the Coastal!"

If Al is here in 2015 expect the same thread one year from now. Maybe a week or two later.

We're a week away from the "This team reminds me of the 99 team threads"

Advertisement
Back