What's The Worst Post You Ever Made?

• Thread starter Thread starter deleted1998
  • Start date Start date
Advertisement
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] should do a top 50 (all in separate threads) and post at least 5 comments to each thread... oh and then he should kill himself

(Does this post count?)

Mods is this allowed on this board? Oh I get it...

I don't regret shid, really. But the posts that have brought me the most disdain have been the NON sports related posts regarding politicks, race, religion, etc.....

Advertisement
No way I can think of just one. I defended Shannon early on. I defended Golden early on. This time around I just shut the **** up in October.

Advertisement
No-Regrats-Tatoo.webp

That one time when I said that maybe CanesFam aren't just a bunch of Kendall Lakes human trash receptacles with no self awareness. That was probably my worst post.

Advertisement
The post where I ruined Golden's chances at PSU by leaking the info about his secret interview when he was MIA.

Basically anything I said before a few years ago ( 2013 season) during the run where UM started 7-0 before losing to FSU and then getting *** raped by Duke and VT . I was so sure Golden would have back in the title hunt by 2015 . Boy was I wrong.

Advertisement
Pretty much any post i made after the Sandusky debacle went down was the worst b/c i was setting myself up for screen name ridicule.

-Doubting the validity of the people saying that certain players hated Alfredo.

-Drowning myself in delusion prior to FSU games under Golden and chastising people for not setting aside their negativity for those game weeks.

-Anti-banner sentiments early on.

I'm only 6"2" and I once tried to post up a 6'10" dude.

Didn't end well.

I was guarding a 6'10 who was goofing around and showboating the team before us. Though I play dirty and don't allow anything easy inside so he kind of lost heart.

Advertisement
Back