What's going on with the 6th man?

I thought suspended players aren't allowed to be with the team? And he did appear to have about zero contrition for whatever it was he did to get suspended.

What does the appearance of contrition look like?

I'm glad he was rooting on the team rather than being a mope and sulking because he screwed up. It's not like he got dressed for the game and went out on the court oblivious to his punishment.

Not saying he should be a mope. But he obviously did something pretty dumb to get suspended for 3 games, so if L is letting him sit court side, why not sit there respectfully and root the team on without the "look at me" choreographed field goal routine?

I enjoyed his excitement. Perhaps during the next two away games he should stay back and write on the chalkboard "I will not kick fake field goals while suspended" until he learns his lesson on contrite celebration.

Advertisement
I thought suspended players aren't allowed to be with the team? And he did appear to have about zero contrition for whatever it was he did to get suspended.

What does the appearance of contrition look like?

I'm glad he was rooting on the team rather than being a mope and sulking because he screwed up. It's not like he got dressed for the game and went out on the court oblivious to his punishment.

Not saying he should be a mope. But he obviously did something pretty dumb to get suspended for 3 games, so if L is letting him sit court side, why not sit there respectfully and root the team on without the "look at me" choreographed field goal routine?

I enjoyed his excitement. Perhaps during the next two away games he should stay back and write on the chalkboard "I will not kick fake field goals while suspended" until he learns his lesson on contrite celebration.

That's a good suggestion. You should email L.

Advertisement
Back