What would you give to see the canes win another natty?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have and will continue to contribute hope. That commodity has been hard to produce over the last 10 years.

You wouldn’t happen to be the Devil propositioning us for our Souls would you?...

tenor.gif
I did that for the Avs to win the Cup last year. This season they've been decimated by injuries and are currently outside the playoff picture.

were the millers no ragrets GIF

I did that for the Avs to win the Cup last year. This season they've been decimated by injuries and are currently outside the playoff picture.

were the millers no ragrets GIF

I lost money on them last night…. How do you lose to the trash Blackhawks

Advertisement
I lost money on them last night…. How do you lose to the trash Blackhawks
We're missing Landeskog a lot more than anyone expected, but the overall injuries have killed us and we really haven't been able to put a legit top-6 out there since mid-November. At one point we had more AHL guys playing mins than our opening night roster. I love JT Compher but he's not a 2nd line Center.

Nichushkin and Byrum are still out. MacKinnon, Helm, Rodruiguez and Francouz just came back, but Landy is the glue that brings toughness to the lineup and would give us more flexibility at the Center position. MacKinnon and Rantannan aren't even skating on the same line bc we're spread so thin in our Top 6. I do think we're missing Kadri a bit but Rodruiguez has been solid when healthy.

Outside of that, I've noticed a lot of defensive breakdowns that weren't a problem last season. Toews and Girard need to pick up their game, getting Byrum back would help a lot too bc Makar is logging 28-30 mins each night.

Power Play was #1 in the league before all the injuries, but we're something like 4 for 60 over the last month or so. Terrible.

Point being I wouldn't bet on Colorado until we go string together 3 or 4 wins and snap out of this funk.

Still, totally worth it.

I will give a bushel of Watermelon Jolly ranchers....
Jolly_Ranchers_Watermelon_w2__29279.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
My second wife (I’ve yet to be married, just planning ahead)

Advertisement
Back