What type of merch would you like?

Advertisement
Thanks! Doesn't look like kid sizes though (looking for 3T and 5T). You know of places that have smoking Sebastian shirts for Jr. Canes?

I do not.

That website is 100% legit, they snatch up old abandoned trademarks. If they do not have children's sizes, contact the website and make the request, I'm not saying it will happen overnight, but if they have enough requests, they might do it. I do know they don't print a lot of merch in advance, they say that your order might take a little while because they print a lot of stuff as it is ordered. So if they were willing to offer children's sizes...who knows...but it doesn't hurt to ask...

Advertisement
I absolutely hate being this way because I usually couldn't give a rats *** about this, but you can't sell an ad-free-experience and then don't be ad-free.

Auto-play-ads are some of the most annoying things on websites and I can merely tolerate them when I don't pay for website access.

If you find a way to disable them in the future, I would greatly appreciate it.
His name aint DiCareAboutGoodService

Its DMoney.

Get it straight brother.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will pay double if the @Rellyrell hoodie is Adidas with a clean logo …
The @Rellyrell Adidas bobblehead is the most valuable one. It was unauthorized and produced by mistake and all but 1 box was destroyed by Relly in a fit of rage but he missed one box. Luckily we have that box secured in a safe place. For everyone else, there’s Nike available like rainwater in the Everglades.

602F10D8-84E9-4568-AB73-1DC58A27F15C.gif

The @Rellyrell Adidas bobblehead is the most valuable one. It was unauthorized and produced by mistake and all but 1 box was destroyed by Relly in a fit of rage but he missed one box. Luckily we have that box secured in a safe place. For everyone else, there’s Nike available like rainwater in the Everglades.

View attachment 234652

I've also heard that you can find some of those adidas @Rellyrell bobbleheads tucked inside of unreleased and unsold Yeezy inventory hidden in a secret 3-stripe warehouse...but maybe that's just a rumor I read on a shoe-release website...

Advertisement

View attachment 234653

How long will it take the @Rellyrell Nike Hoodies to come back from Haiti?

I heard they were shipped there after Adidas won the contract ….similar to the Eagles Super Bowl Champion shirts … and the Pete Stay in Yo Lane shirts

Advertisement
Back