What player on the roster will be the highest NFL pick?

Advertisement
There's no doubt in my mind it's either Flowers or Henderson. I'm curious to see whether the coaches can keep Flowers off the field as a true Frosh.

Lu has it right. Hard to say Flowers though until he sees the field. Henderson is an enigma. If he put's it all together he could be the top pick in the draft. He's a freak talent, who at times is so dominant. Go back to the second half of VT, he goes in the game and it's like magic. He get's a dumb, but aggressive penalty and that may have cost the game. After those guys, I think Chick or Kirby are next.

Depends first on foremost on injuries. If Seantrel comes out and dominates these next two years and stays consistently healthy, I think he can be a top 5 pick. And with the new NFL, it's obviously QB's, Lineman, Rush the Passer, WR and Corner, in that order, for a list of priority. So I would say that with that, it would be Seantrel, Chick followed by Howard. They have the highest potential to be drafted in the top 5 according to the current trend of NFL teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back