What player on the roster will be the highest NFL pick?

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Any class. I vote this guy:

DaaEV.St.56.jpg

Advertisement
Yup. No hesitation.

Bush and McCord are guys who could be up there depending on position.

If ernie sims can do it, DP are you with me!? If spence blows up in the NFL and Denzel continues to improve at the same rate... Watch out!

Advertisement
If Henderson plays up to his potential, him.

This. Hopefully he doesn't have any lingering back issues. I like what I've seen on Flowers' tape but it's hard for me to say he will be the highest NFL pick without seeing him in a college game.

Advertisement
Seantrel, Flowers and Howard.

Name that hasn't been mentioned? DeQuan Ivery. 3-4 teams crave players with his size and athleticism. If his work ethic is there he'll be a 1st rounder easily.

Advertisement
Eric Flowers,Seantrel,Jacoby Briscoe,Tracy Howard,Kirby will all be 1st rounders whenever they come out. I think Seantrel comes out this year after making 1st team all acc and will be a mid 1st round pick. I think Flowers goes top 10 in 3 years and will take over for Seantrel after this year.

Advertisement
Seantrel if healthy is a lock for the 1st Round in my opinion. He could play to his freshman year level and be a top 15 guy.

I could see Flowers develop into the same type of pick, but not picking a freshmen til I see them in live games.

next guy I'd say would be maybe Brandon Linder or Chick.

Advertisement
Back