What must Miami do vs. USF to make you happy?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Win.
If I had to go deeper than that, I would like to continue our offensive success to start each half and allow our defense to play with a lead. In the first 3 drives of each half (18 total drives across our first 3 games), we've reached scoring position 16 times and put points on the board 15 times (12 TDs).

Advertisement
I'd love to see them run roughshod over them. I've been amused at their trash talk all week, at least the fans, and want to shut them up.

Advertisement
Belt to ***. Cam gets 4 TD’s. Pull him midway through the 3rd to avoid any Bounty Hunters (they’re out there, don’t kid yourselves-plenty of NFL teams want him but would like to get him in a later round as a project).

Advertisement
Win and do so in an efficient, effective manner...i.e. no turnovers, limit penalties, effective on 3rd down and red zone efficiency and NO INJURIES

Realistically, a Cam Ward Heisman run is arguably the highest “stakes” of this season to springboard us back to national relevance. So another 300 yard 4+ TD no pick day to keep that train on the tracks is priority 1 beyond winning the game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back