What does Thomas Brown actually do?

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
What does Thomas Brown actually do?

Blame everyone but the staff. He calls people outside the program (fans) the cancer. He blames EVERYONE else. I bet he skeets early and blames the chick. Fckn douche.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's an overrated RB coach, who somehow has the title and salary of an OC. Like most of the program's problems, you can thank Blake and Richt for that.

Isn’t Dugans co-OC as well? It astounds me how a program that is this **** poor, continues to promote guys from within each year and have delivered no results. If I’m counting right we now have 3 OCs (Richt, Dugans and Brown) and 2 DCs. What other program has that many coordinators?

Q: What does Thomas Brown actually do?

A: Tries to play tough guy with the local media....he's something like Mike Tomlin in that regard.

I don't remember if you're a Steelers fan or hater but that comment hit a little too close to home on a ****** night. Excuse me while I prepare to cheer on the godforsaken Browns this Sunday. Jesu Christo, I can't handle a Tomlin and a Rick "Responsibility starts and stops here blah blah blah" press conference twice in the same week.

Advertisement
Isn’t Dugans co-OC as well? It astounds me how a program that is this **** poor, continues to promote guys from within each year and have delivered no results. If I’m counting right we now have 3 OCs (Richt, Dugans and Brown) and 2 DCs. What other program has that many coordinators?
A program may have that many coordinators but there's no program that has this many incompetent ones.

I know he’s “co oc” in name, but Richt actually calls plays. So what does he do? Whereas coaches like Heupel, Frost, Norvell, Urban(used to), etc have call plays, they have ocs under them that specialize in a position group. Is that the case with Brown or is he just collecting a paycheck cause he played for mark?
he sucks (d)richt's purple throbber. Boy's, we are facked!

Advertisement
Back