What do recruits see anymore in uf and mceltooth

Any chance we have that tweet from the UF player (my career would of been better if I didn't go to UF) framed and hanging up somewhere in the facilities for all future tours of recruits?

Not sure why it would matter, McMillan sucks. And was bitter because he got passed up by like three true freshmen. He only got PT once half the defense was missing. UF will miss a lot of Muschamp's defenders next year, he won't be one of em.

Advertisement
Who knows but they are taking 3 of our top DB recruits (Wilson, Davis, Henderson) and 2 of our top OL recruits (Herbert, Slaton).

Currently the 8th best class in the SEC, 19th nationally, with more 3 stars than 4 stars, and the highest ranked recruit is 130th 247 composite.

UF fans aren't happy with recruting. Aren't gonna close with to many elite guys.

So what's in the bag?

Advertisement
White puszy, I myself prefer the dime latinas that break dyck

Yo [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION], [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION], I got this one, [MENTION=14816]kutz[/MENTION] is talking about chongas, right? Yeaaaaaa buoooooy. I'm learning now.

Currently the 8th best class in the SEC, 19th nationally, with more 3 stars than 4 stars, and the highest ranked recruit is 130th 247 composite.

UF fans aren't happy with recruting. Aren't gonna close with to many elite guys.

So what's in the bag?

LOL

For real. I just think people have a skewed perception here because we've beat out Miami for a few prospects. But on the whole recruiting is not going well for UF, its been a glaring weakness for this staff.

Advertisement
College town, they just went to back to back SEC conference championship games, they've been pumping out 1st round picks at the DB position. It's all glitz and glam and fool's gold. SEC East is weak. All their picks either are bust or flame out, and Gainsville is a dump. Yet, they sell the above mentioned factors.

So what's in the bag?

Oh trust me they pay for players...there's just heavier bags out there for certain players they chase. That's how that **** works

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's like saying "I'm ok with the idea that I'll stink it up in the conference that'll never be able to compete with Alabama" where "it just means more"

Kids remember them winning and let's be real most kids are bandwagon

Memories are a lot shorter with recruits than we liked to believe.

Michigan was hot garbage between Lloyd Coker, **** Rodriguess and Braided Hope and now they're in our grills for recruits all the time.

Advertisement
I think some kids want to go experience that small town college atmosphere. And they have that working in their favor.

lol dude I've been to gainesville, many times

that place SUCKS so MUCH it blows me away

I've walked the campus more than a few times and I thought there'd be hot chicks a dime a dozen. **** no, that's the nerdiest ***ing place I've ever been in. I must have walked through it 6 or 7 times and spent a good hour each time and I counted ONE hot chick.

The town itself is a ***ing joke, if the college wasn't there it's just your average oversized cow field town full of hicks and mcdonalds

1. The college town experience can be used at a lot of SEC schools and power five schools in general. Plus why are all the South Florida kids 'suddenly' wanting to buy into the small college experience ( and why UF)? Is there some modern sociological trend where south Florida kids 'now' want that experience after decades of only a couple here and there attending uf for football?

Plus you factor in my original post that McEltooth has CLEARLY underachieved relative to the amount of inherited talent and something is strange. In fact I have no recollection of uf ever having so much projected high end NFL talent on their roster. And even in the Meyer years they won a lot more with comparable overall talent.

2. The championships angle is a joke, too. Uf has had ONE good
season since Urbans second to last year (the year Muschamp won 11 games). So that's two mediocre years under McEltooth, 3/4 mediocre for muschamp, and then Meyers last mediocre year as coach. So 6/7 last years they have been mediocre and not really been a national factor. In that span fsu has rolled them, and we've been about the same as them. I'm sure a 9 year old Slaton was 'dramatically'
affected by Tim tebow.

Advertisement
Back