What’s our record next year after 3 games? 🥺

Advertisement
Realistically, it all depends on how well our O line performs. Enos' playcalling was pure sht, so even halfway decent performance by Lashlee should suffice if he can get the O line where it needs to be.

Manny’s given me no reason to believe in this team but let’s hold up on the over pessimism. 3-0 but that won’t mean anything. We should be dropping 40+ on all these teams. How we play and how we win will say it all. Are they more like CMU or more like Louisville.

Advertisement
Advertisement
***** it. I'll say 3-0, but really think we drop 1 of Temple or UAB. Feel like the way this will set up is we get off to a hot start against our crap schedule, heat comes off Manny a bit, then we spiral down throughout ACC play.

3-0, but that doesn't mean we are improved. It just means we have to win fewer games out of the last 9 to get to 6 total.

If it's not, expect full riots at Hecht.
Bro, I'll be straight up rioting in my own living room!! Kicking the cat, throwing the neighbors kid into the pool.. you know, serious stuff.

Advertisement
Well every year I say the same **** so why stop now... with that schedule we should be undefeated.

Funny isn't it how we use to play a tough schedule and go undefeated.now a very soft schedule and we can't shoo flies off of ****.by the third game new oc probably will have a new nickname only prediction I'll make.

Advertisement
3-0 with ME at quarterback. I hope I regret NOT renewing my season tickets
AE785576-4C98-40DF-9475-D1D44F93BEF2.gif

3-0. I really can’t see it the other way. Then again never did I imagine FIU or LT losses.

But I will say this. This is the kind of early season schedule you want to see with a team figuring out its strengths and weaknesses and who it’s guys are with all of the roster changes on offense and defense.

Allows you to play cupcakes and find your “dudes” then roll into ACC play.

Advertisement
Back