What’s our record next year after 3 games? 🥺

Real talk, I’m legit baffled. U would think 3-0, but clearly our culture to play below our abilities has been synched.

Advertisement
TBH, I'd prefer starting 1-2 over 3-0.

Not because there would really be a chance he'd get fired if we started 1-2. But because the slurpers would take over the board if we start 3-0.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that I am not confident against those 3 schools, is such a telling sign. On the other hand, expect the slurpers to be out of the word work after we run up the score on those scrub schools.

Better be 3-0, with no CMU type outcomes. Tired of this ***ing anemic and lifeless play. If Manny wants culture change, then get it the **** changed. Every **** game should be a stop in the interview process, that Diaz didn't go through.

Advertisement
Some of ya’ll forgetting that Bill Clark has literally taken a program that was dead three years ago and has them in their conference title game the last two years. He’s going to put manny in a god**** Rubix cube.

1-2

Maybe, once this fanbase sees Bill Clark in person, and how disciplined and well coached his undertalented team is, they will finally realize that someone like him would be a good choice to succeed Diaz. Then again, he isn't flashy enough for the fanbase, he isn't a Miami Guy so odds are no one will care.

Some of ya’ll forgetting that Bill Clark has literally taken a program that was dead three years ago and has them in their conference title game the last two years. He’s going to put manny in a god**** Rubix cube.

Bill is going to demolish Manny. The scary part is that Miami could have easily gotten him last year. From some people that I know at UAB, Bill would have been willing to listen to an offer, had it ever been provided. He knows that UAB will never be allowed to truly thrive, due to how Auburn and Alabama have stacked the deck against them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back