West Virginia Fans

Advertisement
The WV fan sitting next to me was an alright guy but once my brother pointed it out all could hear was this every time he opened his mouth

thumbnail_6221607127373002759.webp

It's all love Wingz, but no BS I'm on a ****** replacement phone while my regular's getting fixed. Come on baby, you think I'd purposely downvote a post about how we outcoached those Cousin-****ers last night?!?! Y'all know that if it ain't Orange & Green I ain't ******' with it...

Blackvern, we pay you for bleakvisions[emoji769]. No one is better. Not this rainbow and unicorns hope and change ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It was probably because Vern was in the stands in full #7 uniform, shoulder pads and all. Fans thought it was cool one of the players came and sat with them.

Advertisement
Some young chick in front of us spit in a guys face and then poured her beer all over him. He was trying to defuse the situation & had even switched seats minutes earlier. Classy broad.

Moments later, kid next to me nailed her right in the face with a beer can. I was like..
giphy.gif

We had tickets on Mountaineer side and were Really nice to us...most pleasant fans I've ever met . they all agreed that Holgorsen was outcoached

Yep. Nicest fans Ive seen. And did you see all the chubby blondes? Mein Gott! Just sloppy!

Advertisement
WVU fans are the worst in the nation. They broke bones of a pregnant LSU lady for God's sake. Their fans like to burn couches, throw batteries and chairs at opposing fans, and use the n word.

Everything about that entire state is awful and despicable.

I'm sorry but you sound like an idiot and are contributing to racial tensions in this country when you make blanket statements like this. You are wrong but will you ever understand that?

I was in section 148. They had a few trashy obnoxious fans but most were fine. Just like every other fan base.

Advertisement
Back