Well fellas! Just bought my ACCCG TICKET…

****, no one ever gets tired of over reacting to 1 game? No offense to anyone and their excitement, but i am 100% in the do it multiple times before im ready to drink that kool aid again.

Advertisement
****, no one ever gets tired of over reacting to 1 game? No offense to anyone and their excitement, but i am 100% in the do it multiple times before im ready to drink that kool aid again.
IMG_6761.gif

FYI

Hampton Inn - Charlotte Uptown (about .8 miles from the stadium - 15 min walk straight down Brooklyn Village Ave)

Booking.com - free cancellation until December 2 and no payment until you arrive at the property. Got it for about $575 including tax Dec 6-8.

Tentatively in section 231 but I’m giving those to some friends and being given tickets from a family member in 110 if (when) Wake Forest doesn’t make the ACCCG.

Advertisement
FYI

Hampton Inn - Charlotte Uptown (about .8 miles from the stadium - 15 min walk straight down Brooklyn Village Ave)

Booking.com - free cancellation until December 2 and no payment until you arrive at the property. Got it for about $575 including tax Dec 6-8.

Tentatively in section 231 but I’m giving those to some friends and being given tickets from a family member in 110 if (when) Wake Forest doesn’t make the ACCCG.
Also booked the hotel
Were at the DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte City Center. 517 for 12/6-128

Most likely gonna book the flight tomorrow too. Gonna go with a fully refundable flight as well

Also booked the hotel
Were at the DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte City Center. 517 for 12/6-128

Most likely gonna book the flight tomorrow too. Gonna go with a fully refundable flight as well
That is where I stayed when we played Clemson in 2017. Couldn't do it again for superstitious reasons.

I had always done the JW Marriott when I book in advance 2018-2022. Didn't bother last year because we sucked and my wife was going to be 7.5 months pregnant. It hasn't worked out either so I changed it up to see if it helps.

Advertisement
That is where I stayed when we played Clemson in 2017. Couldn't do it again for superstitious reasons.

I had always done the JW Marriott when I book in advance 2018-2022. Didn't bother last year because we sucked and my wife was going to be 7.5 months pregnant. It hasn't worked out either so I changed it up to see if it helps.
We all hope it helps haha. My wife will be 8 months pregnant in December!

Good places to eat you’d recommend if we make the trip?

Advertisement
Either we make it there & I be a cheering MF or we don’t make it & I be ****ed and sell dat *****! GO CANES!!!!!
Dude your name is @Confidence1000.

Whether we make it or not. We should!!!

But Rock your Canes Gear and enjoy Charlotte.

If UM or FSU are not at that game they won’t be worth anything. Maybe if Louisville or GT gets there. Otherwise everyone from Tobacco Road knows they can buy those tickets last minute… Hellla cheap.

We all hope it helps haha. My wife will be 8 months pregnant in December!

Good places to eat you’d recommend if we make the trip?
Last time I went to a panthers game in 2022 i believe we ate at a place called the Cellar that was great and then Roosters we go there every time we’re in Charlotte.

These prices remind me of when I would go to the Coke 600 every year. We just started using the camper instead. These prices are rough.

Advertisement
Last time I went to a panthers game in 2022 i believe we ate at a place called the Cellar that was great and then Roosters we go there every time we’re in Charlotte.
Good spots. I live here in Charlotte so this game for me is just about buying the best seats I can find.

These prices remind me of when I would go to the Coke 600 every year. We just started using the camper instead. These prices are rough.
Some cheap options in the $150 a night range around Charlotte. Just if you want to be midtown around the stadium it’s steep prices.

I just wanted to not have to worry about parking or driving so it made more sense to pay the extra.

Man, no wonder we get dissed all the time. We really do have some of the dumbest fans in the nation. Calm your ****, we haven't won **** yet, ya ******* ***-clowns.

Advertisement
Back