WELCOME TO THE U JORDAN SCARLETT!

Advertisement
Detractors can spin it any way they want but plain and simple our staff was given a zero percent chance landing this kid not too long ago and subsequent guys that could come along with him.

****ing monster recruiting job. ****ing monster.

**** yea, didnt expect itt ill bruce said all sfla kidss tay home. Thats when it turned.

1.gif

Advertisement
i knew he was going to because he retweeted a tweet i sent about the 4 rb's staying together

Advertisement
Advertisement
Detractors can spin it any way they want but plain and simple our staff was given a zero percent chance landing this kid not too long ago and subsequent guys that could come along with him.

******* monster recruiting job. ******* monster.

agree, FSU, Bama, etc can put whoever they want ahead of him but south Florida kids usually come out on top when it's all said and done. (Not trying to say elite schools didn't want him because they did)
Yep, I'll mope if he dips out on his commitment. You can't NOT be happy about this guy being in the fold.

******* monster recruiting job. ******* monster.

agree, FSU, Bama, etc can put whoever they want ahead of him but south Florida kids usually come out on top when it's all said and done. (Not trying to say elite schools didn't want him because they did)

And everyone starts making excuses when they know a big fish is gone. Everyone wants guys from SFLA and STA is a major target anyway. Not only is he a big time prospect but we kept him away from other big time schools despite our flaws. It's a major recruiting "win"

Advertisement
Put on for ya City!!! Let's make them fear us like they did in the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's!!!!

Advertisement
Back