Wednesday sports buzz- Herald

Sup fellas. News is kinda slow for the moment. The off season workout results should be out soon. And I can't wait for spring ball to start. Laters

Advertisement
[]_[]Fan2010;276753 said:
"One current player said besides financial incentive, some players simply didn’t want to go through Golden’s offseason conditioning program again. But UM was puzzled that all the underclassmen turned pro before getting their assessment back from the NFL’s draft review board."

Pathetic. Good riddance.

+1000. This is the kind of culture of mediocrity, of laziness, of unfocused mentally soft weaklings that Golden had to deal with last year. And we still had geniuses on here whining about our "schemes" as if THAT was the issue against a team like Bethune Cookman. lmao. Our problems have nothing to do with scheme or coaching. Has everything to do with the garbage culture holdover from the previous regime.

The coaching in the k-state, maryland and uv games had nothing to with a "garbage culture holdover" from a previous regime.

Explain to me what a MLB covering a 5-8 rb on the edge in space with no help over the top has to do with a previous regime?

LMAO. What are you talking about? I'm talking about the fact that a bunch of so-called high draft picks and all ACC talent let itself get pushed around by the likes of ***king BETHUNE COOKMAN, and the fact that you think we played like puss*es against them because of bad "schemes". We could have run a 1-1-9 defense against these scrubs and still shut them down IF our players, particularly our so called "veteran leaders" actually came to play. Under the previous regime, all of our so called talent did absolutely JACK SHI* for us except turn out 7 win seasons. Combine warriors, sure, but are they ***king real college football players???? Naah. And it's not their fault really - when you're bought up in a culture of mediocrity and laziness like the previous regime, is it any wonder all that supposed "talent" got wasted???? lol.

Not worth getting upset and arguing with him about...everyone knows he's a RS supporter and is constantly looking to tear down AG when he can. He's completely steadfast in his belief that we still have the highest talent around that AG should've come in and won a NC last year and we should continue to do so for the next "x" amount of years Golden's here if Golden is any good.

Yeah, i know, i've been bit*slapping Nites up and down the interwebs for years now. :rollcanes:

He always plays the deflecting game. We're talking about an article that highlights the softness and puss*ified nature of the JR and SR holdovers from the previous regime and this kid brings up some random play that no one ***king cares about. lol. Classic NIghts.

Neither one of you answer'd the question.

What does a MLB covering a 5-8 rb on the edge in space with no help over the top have to do with a previous regime or Shannon?

LMAO a bich slap. two cat's can't answer a basic football question so they bring up shannon. Being "bich slapped" is avoiding a simple question

You could ask the same question of the previous regime that had a hobbled Sean Spence covering CJ ******* Spiller out of the backfield a couple of years ago.

Not the same defensive formation/ play call pre snap.

Who cares what the play call was? Spence could barely walk around and it was noticeable. Why in the **** was he even in the game let alone covering a rb with 4.4 speed? There was no play call or formation in the world that was going to stop Spiller from beating Spence in one on one coverage on that play.

lol at Nites. What the **** are you blabbering about? I lack understanding? You're the one that's too stupid to figure out that some random ***king play where a MLB is covering the edge in space with no help has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH either the topic of this thread or the reasons why our team played like a bunch of puss*es last year and EVERY year under Shammin. lol.

Yeah, I dont give a FLYING **** about the horseshi* excuses you put up about "schemes" and pointing out some random play no one cares about. All you're doing is DEFLECTING from this thread. I care about the real reason why we sucked last year and why we've sucked every year since Corch came on board - has NOTHING to do with schemes, and everything to do with the POS we had destroying this program's soul.

:rollcanes:

Keep talkin. The fact that you fail to connect the points furtehr proves my point. Maybe you should get some help from your posters buddies on the caste system.

lmao. What point? You havent made ANY POINT WHATSOEVER regarding the actual topic of this thread: the ***king puss*iness of this team, a mentality instilled by the POS previous coach who destroyed this program's soul. You think a ***king "scheme" has ANYTHING to do with why our Shamminized players averaged 6-7 wins per season the past five years???? Are you a joke???

Just quit it, bro. Quit it. Stop DEFLECTING from the point of this thread. lol.

Nites,

You got a clip of the Gaines play?

Just off memory I thought we all out blitzed (there QB had been killing us) on a 3rd and 5 or 6 and they hit the RB (split out wide) on a little slant.

Again, this is all off memory but I thought at the time they had the perfect play call and their QB put it right on the money. I could be wrong.

[]_[]Fan2010;276753 said:
"One current player said besides financial incentive, some players simply didn’t want to go through Golden’s offseason conditioning program again. But UM was puzzled that all the underclassmen turned pro before getting their assessment back from the NFL’s draft review board."

Pathetic. Good riddance.

+1000. This is the kind of culture of mediocrity, of laziness, of unfocused mentally soft weaklings that Golden had to deal with last year. And we still had geniuses on here whining about our "schemes" as if THAT was the issue against a team like Bethune Cookman. lmao. Our problems have nothing to do with scheme or coaching. Has everything to do with the garbage culture holdover from the previous regime.

The coaching in the k-state, maryland and uv games had nothing to with a "garbage culture holdover" from a previous regime.

Explain to me what a MLB covering a 5-8 rb on the edge in space with no help over the top has to do with a previous regime?

LMAO. What are you talking about? I'm talking about the fact that a bunch of so-called high draft picks and all ACC talent let itself get pushed around by the likes of ***king BETHUNE COOKMAN, and the fact that you think we played like puss*es against them because of bad "schemes". We could have run a 1-1-9 defense against these scrubs and still shut them down IF our players, particularly our so called "veteran leaders" actually came to play. Under the previous regime, all of our so called talent did absolutely JACK SHI* for us except turn out 7 win seasons. Combine warriors, sure, but are they ***king real college football players???? Naah. And it's not their fault really - when you're bought up in a culture of mediocrity and laziness like the previous regime, is it any wonder all that supposed "talent" got wasted???? lol.

Not worth getting upset and arguing with him about...everyone knows he's a RS supporter and is constantly looking to tear down AG when he can. He's completely steadfast in his belief that we still have the highest talent around that AG should've come in and won a NC last year and we should continue to do so for the next "x" amount of years Golden's here if Golden is any good.

Yeah, i know, i've been bit*slapping Nites up and down the interwebs for years now. :rollcanes:

He always plays the deflecting game. We're talking about an article that highlights the softness and puss*ified nature of the JR and SR holdovers from the previous regime and this kid brings up some random play that no one ***king cares about. lol. Classic NIghts.

Neither one of you answer'd the question.

What does a MLB covering a 5-8 rb on the edge in space with no help over the top have to do with a previous regime or Shannon?

LMAO a bich slap. two cat's can't answer a basic football question so they bring up shannon. Being "bich slapped" is avoiding a simple question

You could ask the same question of the previous regime that had a hobbled Sean Spence covering CJ ******* Spiller out of the backfield a couple of years ago.

Not the same defensive formation/ play call pre snap.

Who cares what the play call was? Spence could barely walk around and it was noticeable. Why in the **** was he even in the game let alone covering a rb with 4.4 speed? There was no play call or formation in the world that was going to stop Spiller from beating Spence in one on one coverage on that play.

Spence had help over the top is the difference. lmao @ "who cares what the play call was". Spence actually had decent coverage right away until spiller ran into where his help was suppose to be ( away from spencea). it's the principle.

In summation spence had help over the top......gaines did not. see the difference? lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back