We have allowed 3 touchdowns

Advertisement
This is a question for the guys here who know defensive schemes, does Guidry primarily play man defense? Would tonight’s game been a time to play zone?

Advertisement
This is a question for the guys here who know defensive schemes, does Guidry primarily play man defense? Would tonight’s game been a time to play zone?
He prefers man. Ran it at Marshall too. Loves to mug the LOS and send pressure a million different ways.

He has some young guys in his secondary. He's gonna want to bring heat and let them be athletes on the back end.

Edit: he plays to his defenses strength though. He's not scared to adjust.

Finally. We like our guys being called as^holes when we dance after beating a team by 35 at their stadium.
Lol my son is in his first season playing football so we’ve been using the games as teaching tools. He asked me what kinds of things would get called unsportsmanlike penalties right when they started doing the “belt to ***” celebration. So I pointed to the tv, laughed, and told him usually that would get it.

He was so confused 🤣

He prefers man. Ran it at Marshall too. Loves to mug the LOS and send pressure a million different ways.

He has some young guys in his secondary. He's gonna want to bring heat and let them be athletes on the back end.

Edit: he plays to his defenses strength though. He's not scared to adjust.
It’s been so nice to see the halftime adjustments when needed. Good for my cardiac issues.

Advertisement
Not really a guru but he runs that tennesse offense that has super wide spreads with the wrs kind of forcing you to man up.

Advertisement
Back