We got robbed, should have been 6 rings...

Advertisement
6? Try adding the Hail Mary, Alabama playing with ineligible players, 6 turnover game vs. PSU, and please don't forget all of the Notre Dame fiascos (can't count how many times that happened). So I think 6 may be a bit light. BTW, who had 20 Buckeye fans in their house when that "expletive" happened? This guy.
#worst day of my fan life since Flutie.

I was watching it at a friends house and his entire family is from ohio and most went to ohio state. it was terrible

Advertisement
Stop. Give credit where it's do. OSU's dine whooped our OLine all night. Do we win if Willis doesn't get hurt? I think we do. But that's not what happened...

I threw out my back jumping up and down with a 200lb friend on top of one shoulder when it looked like we won it all. Then came "the call", my back was out and the historic decline of the program.

Still can't stand what that loss meant. It was far more than a championship; far more than a repeat. If you look back at what would have happened if it was called correctly ... and extrapolate some more wins to start the next season, we would probably find yet another unreachable record set by the great Canes.

almost a decade ago.....and I'm still not over this. Had we lost in regulation....I guess it wouldn't have hurt as bad. The fact that the victory was overturned with a late flag makes it burn.

used to be bitter. im over it.couple close games we have won but probably shouldnt have, as well. thats just football. im more than fine with the fact that we have FIVE national titles.

Advertisement
well, i hate it... I am in the Navy with a ton of Ohio state fans and they remind me of it all the time... I even work for a buckeye fan... ugh...

Advertisement
"We cannot leave it to the refs" aint that what JJ said............only way to avoid such situations is to beat the sh*t out of them.

To **** with *OSU and ALL who support or chear for that school in ANY sport or academic debate!!!

Advertisement
If you think that's our main BS bad call that cost us another ring, go back and look at the games against Notre Dame.

I've never SEEN so many bad calls against us, and for them.

And to this day, I detest everything about ND.

Shoulda been 7 rings. At least.

dammit mane... if sharpe doesnt look like he did something I doubt the ref wouldve thrown the flag....

Advertisement
Back