We Gonna Keep Pretending That These Won't be Our Top 6 WRs?

Never understood the hate for Berrios. No chance he isnt one of the top 6. And i love Thomas' potential as much as anyone, but Richards has that Irvin/AJ type talent. Predicting a HS player will surpass him is a bit much at this point.

Advertisement
Lawrence Cager and Jeff Thomas will be top 3... I got Jeff beating out Ahmmon Richards for the #1 spot eventually.
Sarcasm right?

Nope

Lawrence Cager and Jeff Thomas will be top 3... I got Jeff beating out Ahmmon Richards for the #1 spot eventually.

I got Ahmonn richards All american

I agree.... but i predict he will be an All American that is 2nd on this team to another soon to be all american in Jeff Thomas

By eventually you mean once Richards declares for the draft, right? Must be.

lol while both are playing for UM together

Crazy that that list doesn't even include pope Wiggins or hightower for next year

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Sarcasm right?

Nope

I got Ahmonn richards All american

I agree.... but i predict he will be an All American that is 2nd on this team to another soon to be all american in Jeff Thomas

By eventually you mean once Richards declares for the draft, right? Must be.

lol while both are playing for UM together

Dumbest **** I have ever read then.

it's obvious Jeff Thomas is the most explosive WR in the country so it shouldnt be that KRAZY to think he could end up being the #1 WR on this team

1. Richards
2. Cager
3. Dallas
4. Thomas
5. Mullins
6. Harley

What's the one thing these guys have in common?

Speed/play-making ability.

I don't care that Harley is 5'10 140 lbs. A year of lifting weights, eating square meals and he'll stil be 5'10 140 lbs. Get his little *** the ball!

What has Cager proven?

By all accounts he was out performed by the Lumbering Oaf known as Darrell Langham.
Haha ! .. He's much better than Langham

Advertisement
Lawrence Cager is going to challenge for the #1 WR spot as well.... anybody that tries to down play him on this team is crazy with a C not K.

Based on the spring report on the QBs -not sure speed is that important
- sounds like the best WR needs to be great at catching "balls in the dirt" and " balls 5 feet over the WRs head"

Here come the Berrios Boys

Yeah let's be honest, Berrios is another Greentree All American who disappears once the real game starts. He shows flashes, but this deep into his career here, I don't see how he will suddenly become a different player after three years. He'll get a lot of PT due to experience, but I don't expect him to make much of a difference.

Last edited:
Lawrence Cager and Jeff Thomas will be top 3... I got Jeff beating out Ahmmon Richards for the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] spot eventually.

See this right here is what I love. While this is technically possible, only a moron assumes the dude who hasn't gotten here yet will eventually beat out the dude who just broke the freshman receiving record. You know, the one formerly held by Irvington. From like 1929.

Lawrence Cager is going to challenge for the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] WR spot as well.... anybody that tries to down play him on this team is crazy with a C not K.

Look man, I'm one of the guys who actually believes in Cager but come on. Again, until proven otherwise AR is #1 and it's stupid to think otherwise.

Advertisement
Lawrence Cager is going to challenge for the #1 WR spot as well.... anybody that tries to down play him on this team is crazy with a C not K.

Knee grow...

STFU.

You think everybody is a stud. LOL @ Jeff Thomas being above Richards. Jump in a pool of bleach and swallow.

1. Richards
2. Cager
3. Dallas
4. Thomas
5. Mullins
6. Harley

What's the one thing these guys have in common?

Speed/play-making ability.

I don't care that Harley is 5'10 140 lbs. A year of lifting weights, eating square meals and he'll stil be 5'10 140 lbs. Get his little *** the ball!

Hey look another Hot take: stop making stupid threads.

Advertisement
This isn't part of the Hot Take series.

Thank you for your readership though.

Strictly from a production standpoint I expect Richards, Herndon, and Walton to lead the team in receptions/targets.

Personally, I would not be shocked if Berrios comes in 4th there. We tend to have a few seniors every year who exceed expectations and if he is the primary slot guy he's going to be on the field a lot.

I do expect Cager, Mullins, and Thomas to make many more splash plays this year but they all may still be a year away from being heavily targeted in this offense.

Considering that Richards, Walton, Herndon, Berrios are the only established receivers we have, it's not a stretch to assume that they'll be among the leaders.

However, you have Dallas, Mullins, Thomas, Harley, Irving, Haskins, Cager, Homer as basically brand new faces so it's tough to predict how the distribution will work.

Advertisement
Back