we gave up 62 yards rushing

Advertisement
Porter had the hardest job of the night! Running with the motion and then getting bumped and screened nearly ever down!! Dude has great conditioning! Our young corners couldn’t get off blocks to help on those screens for a while.
He had to have ran 10 miles with all that tempo and motions to give the slot a free release

I think guidry was ok with them relying on their pass game, they ran for 200 on bama

If I have a gripe about the defense, besides drive extending penalties, it’s the poor screen defense. There’s no reason we should have been giving up third and long conversions to a team that wasn’t throwing the ball downfield with any success. Otherwise the gameplan was solid. We committed guys to containing the run.

Advertisement
That Heupel-style offense is a ***** to defend.

I can guarantee you there are some ACC schools we'll play who aren't as good as USF.
They are a good team. That qb is **** good and he is only 19. In a few years I wouldnt Be surprised if usf start making some noise

Last edited:
Porter had the hardest job of the night! Running with the motion and then getting bumped and screened nearly ever down!! Dude has great conditioning! Our young corners couldn’t get off blocks to help on those screens for a while.
That same **** motion play to the wish.com version of restrepo (Atkins) was so frustrating. Towards the end I finally saw miami do a switch on the play and Meesh took atkins and snuffed the play out...

They are good team. That qb is **** good and he is only 19. In a few years I wouldnt Be surprised if usf start making some noise
They lose a lot off this current team though. All 3 WRs. Both RBs, TE and a few OL...not sure how they are recruiting but I could see Brown hitting the portal. He def could be dangerous on a solid team

They lose a lot off this current team though. All 3 WRs. Both RBs, TE and a few OL...not sure how they are recruiting but I could see Brown hitting the portal. He def could be dangerous on a solid team
Could he come here? Jk but ngl that kid is talented I wouldnt Be opposed to that

Advertisement
we cashed in on the goal line ... struggled in that area last year ... also we have a heisman candidate at qb ...

Sure keep riding with Cam I have no issue there but through the first half Miami was averting 1.7 yards a carry. Thats a problem

Could he come here? Jk but ngl that kid is talented I wouldnt Be opposed to that
I wouldn't be either. He had a nice season passing last yr as well as running. Salter would also be intriguing...I love emory but it feels like any more you really need that QB that can run if necessary and extend plays... guess we'll see

Advertisement
Back