Washington DB Mishael Powell (Visiting UM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So Mario is low on OV's so he got him to OV to the Turds to get him to the state then just drive down for a quick visit???

denzel washington checkers GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby says he believes this is an OV. If Leland smith OV's later this month there may just be one OV left for this cycle. (visits reset April 1st)
Really gotta hit on this guy and that WR then...if it resets in April there could still be some options for the next portal wave though too

Gaby says he believes this is an OV. If Leland smith OV's later this month there may just be one OV left for this cycle. (visits reset April 1st)
I feel like Leland shouldn’t get an OV, we are soo short on OVs and he isn’t a top prize. His offer list ain’t all that. Save it for really good players that we need to lock up. We should be able to get him for height w/o an OV

Advertisement
I feel like Leland shouldn’t get an OV, we are soo short on OVs and he isn’t a top prize. His offer list ain’t all that. Save it for really good players that we need to lock up. We should be able to get him for height w/o an OV
I mean that might be true but "hey come play for us, we were mediocre on offense the last two years and we aren't going to treat you like a priority" probably isn't a great sell.

Advertisement
Sucks we only have 1 OV left till april gonna hurt if some more head coaches leave . Stupid OV have a cap with transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back