Virginia Game Fit & Game Captains

Agree with this list but Cristo may have retired the green pants.

We looked hard af in green pants back in the early 2000s but never since.

Penn State in 2001 comes to mind first.

Obviously I know we've worn them a million times since then, but I'm agreeing with you, it seemed like it was a lot more often in the early 2000s when we were actually good.

We wore the green pants in the NC game vs Nebraska too.

Advertisement
Imma degenerate so here ya go.

Miami is 4-0 against the spread (4-0 ML) when they have orange in their uniform combo (bottom or tops).

- Miami OH (tops)
- A&M (tops)
- Temple (bottoms)
- Clemson (tops)

Miami is 0-3 against the spread (1-2 ML) with no orange in their combo

- BCU (green tops)
- GT (lol)
- UNC (storm troopers)
Ayyeee....It's proven by Science

Neil Degrasse Tyson Physics GIF

And that's good enough for me.

Obviously I know we've worn them a million times since then, but I'm agreeing with you, it seemed like it was a lot more often in the early 2000s when we were actually good.

There's this theory out there now that I happen to agree with: if Miami had worn white jerseys in their bowl game against Ohio State in 02 (as they did in 83, 87, 89, 91, 01) there's no possible way they could have lost.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy **** I hate these threads

(Gotta pick up the slack without my boy mklein here)

Every time I see one of these threads I end up looking back two decades ago when we were with Nike when all of our jerseys were good. Can someone please stop asking AD Rad about our future stadium home (which ain't changing any time soon) and start asking about ditching Addidas (which also isn't likely going anywhere but has a better shot of happening than a new stadium)?

This should be the home combo for every game.

Maybe green jersey every once in a while.

Never black.

ever again.

Advertisement
Probably not the correct thread for this but..............looks good but for ***** sake can we hurry up and bring Nike back?!?! @Rellyrell, give me something good to think about Bro!!!!

Advertisement

I gotta share the sentiment that white jerseys with green pants is a tad underrated. At least good enough to wear once yearly. I'd break those out for the NC State or finale at BC.

Advertisement
Back