VIP note wilder

LOL at Parrotnose thinking Taggart is on twitter mentioning recruits by name. Any nitwit who has followed recruiting for more than 5 minutes knows coaches can't do that.

I guess you missed the part where I said that is not Taggarts's Twitter account. Come on Francine your better than that.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Mike Farrell & Deandre Wilder with the feel good interview of the entire season. This is what it's all about.

[video=youtube;eFSm2TQvRTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFSm2TQvRTw[/video]

Paramus with the scoop on Willie Taggort offering recruits by name on Twitter. That's some good detective work there, ace.

Appreciate the vigilance. Keep us posted.

LOL at Parrotnose thinking Taggart is on twitter mentioning recruits by name. Any nitwit who has followed recruiting for more than 5 minutes knows coaches can't do that.

I guess you missed the part where I said that is not Taggarts's Twitter account. Come on Francine your better than that.

Go Canes
Unfortunately for your dopey ***, Ballhawk quoted you before you edited your post. It's right there in Ballhawk's post right after yours where you claimed Taggart was on Twitter begging fans to to tweet specific recruits. Dumb Parrotnose.

Mike Farrell & Deandre Wilder with the feel good interview of the entire season. This is what it's all about.

[video=youtube;eFSm2TQvRTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFSm2TQvRTw[/video]

"so lets talk about florida florida state, which one is a bigger threat?"

"uhm.. notre dame"

Advertisement
Oregon is making a late push for 2017 DT Elijah Conliffe also. Which is odd because Taggort didn't go after him when he was at USF. An I don't believe Jim Leavitt try to recruit Conliffe when Leavitt was at Colorado. It looks like Oregon's new recruiting philosphy is to following a few Miami's recruits and prospects an then trying to poach them.

I am waiting to hear they are going to make another run at 2017 DE DJ Johnson from Cali.

Go Canes

Maybe he didn't recruit him to USF because that would just be a complete waste of his time. If you're a top DT being recruited nationally by top colleges, USF has no chance, just like FIU and FAU don't.

I guess "TillieWaggart" as the dude's screen name wasn't a dead giveaway.

Over/under on Parrotnose's IQ is 75.

Advertisement

Go Canes
Unfortunately for your dopey ***, Ballhawk quoted you before you edited your post. It's right there in Ballhawk's post right after yours where you claimed Taggart was on Twitter begging fans to to tweet specific recruits. Dumb Parrotnose.

Looks like Liberty City El got him on a quote too. I think Paranoidos got caught with his hand in the cookie jar on this one and he has that cat that ate the canary look going right now.

[MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION]: Cleanse yourself of your sins. Fess up and come clean of these transgressions against the board and Father Franchise will forgive and bless you in his own unique and special way.

Last edited:
Oregon is making a late push for 2017 DT Elijah Conliffe also. Which is odd because Taggort didn't go after him when he was at USF. An I don't believe Jim Leavitt try to recruit Conliffe when Leavitt was at Colorado. It looks like Oregon's new recruiting philosphy is to following a few Miami's recruits and prospects an then trying to poach them.

I am waiting to hear they are going to make another run at 2017 DE DJ Johnson from Cali.

Go Canes

He can go after bigger targets because he has the school Name now. He knows USF can haul in those type of guys.....now he can

Advertisement

Go Canes

He can go after bigger targets because he has the school Name now. He knows USF can haul in those type of guys.....now he can

Unless Oregon decides to start playing that heavy bag game, Taggart is going to find out that the recruits he can sign there won't be much better than the ones he got at USF.

He'll get visits because dopes are Nike marks. But they won't go there for the most part. He needs to take a similar approach to the one he used at USF. Sign smaller faster underrated guys from CA.

I'm going to shock the world and go over. I got him right around 78. Just enough "intelligence" to be dangerous to himself and others.

Nobody wants to go to Oregon haha they are about to be the new Tennessee and offer everyone we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I'm going to shock the world and go over. I got him right around 78. Just enough "intelligence" to be dangerous to himself and others.

So you're saying he can perform everyday tasks adequately enough but you can't trust him with a pack of matches.

I tend to agree.

Your hood rat *** has the audacity to talk about someone's intelligence! Bro even on the Ebonics scale your *** is considered illiterate. I would suggest you think long and hard before you attempt to come for me with your Fair Eastside education.

Go Canes

Now that teams like USC, Washington, Wash St, Utah & Colorado are having success, Oregon isn't a destination program like it used to be.

The biggest obstacle to Oregon getting back on track is Washington, who has a much more stable situation now with a coach and system in place. If I was a recruit in that area being recruited by both schools, I'd give the edge to Washington hands down. Taggert might be digging himself a hole if he's going to take a Schiano/Rutgers type approach to recruiting.

Advertisement
Back