Vernon Carey Jr.2019

Vernon Carey Jr. is one smooth shooting MFer. Want that kid bad and givent the ties really hope L lands him. Couple him with the other kid whos got a pretty refined offesnive game it seems for a big his age and ill Fap.

Advertisement
Carey to me looks presently better and to have more upside than Koprivica. Not a knock, just don't get why he's rated lower.

Carey to me looks presently better and to have more upside than Koprivica. Not a knock, just don't get why he's rated lower.

Size, frame, skill for a HS soph. are unreal for Koprivica. Those things on a 7 footer are much more scarce than a smooth 6-9 PF.

Personally, I'd take Carey Jr. because I love his mentality on a basketball court, where he treats the rim like it owes him money. Often times, kids who have that soft of a touch want to fade away from contact and you have to coach a motor into them. You do not have to do those things with Vern Carey Jr. and I think he's a top notch college player.

Love to have both, of course.

Advertisement

Size, frame, skill for a HS soph. are unreal for Koprivica. Those things on a 7 footer are much more scarce than a smooth 6-9 PF.

Personally, I'd take Carey Jr. because I love his mentality on a basketball court, where he treats the rim like it owes him money. Often times, kids who have that soft of a touch want to fade away from contact and you have to coach a motor into them. You do not have to do those things with Vern Carey Jr. and I think he's a top notch college player.

Love to have both, of course.

If Coach L wants to take this team to the next level as in consistent contenders, landing a duo like this would be exactly what the doctor ordered

Advertisement
Back