Vernon Carey Jr.2019

LexCane55

Senior
Premium
He absolutely dominated at UM Team Camp this weekend.

[video=youtube;fXLJYiXo2zw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXLJYiXo2zw[/video]

Carey is #22 for U School Gray is #41 for Dillard

We are after both Gray and Carey

Vernon Carey Jr is obviously Vernon Carey the ex-Cane OL son. He is going to be a Mcdonalds AA when its all said and done. He is a 2019 kid

[video=youtube;aLfvKqRtULQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLfvKqRtULQ[/video]

A lot of highlights here of Carey and Gray as well. Jordan Wright is also often in this video #1 for Dillard. He is a big-time Defensive End prospect

Advertisement
Not to mention his frontcourt mate at University School is a 5 star recruit as well ATM he is the #8 player on ESPN for 2019, Carey is #19 . Maybe 2019 will put this program into the elites of UNC, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Arizona

Not to mention his frontcourt mate at University School is a 5 star recruit as well ATM he is the #8 player on ESPN for 2019, Carey is #19 . Maybe 2019 will put this program into the elites of UNC, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Arizona

It will take these type players to reach the elite status. Watching the loss to Villanova and the Maryland/Kansas games in Louisville proved to me this program is not at that level yet.

Advertisement
Have a friend that golfs with dad. I specifically asked him to ask about the kid & what he's thinking. Miami is #1 & I'd be very suprised if he didnt come here.

It will take these type players to reach the elite status. Watching the loss to Villanova and the Maryland/Kansas games in Louisville proved to me this program is not at that level yet.

Bull****. We've had as many Top 10/Sweet 16 seasons in the past 5 years as several of those "elite" programs, we just signed 2 5-stars and got another Top 50 commit.

We lost to the National Champs, and yet you think we aren't that good. Unreal

Bull****. We've had as many Top 10/Sweet 16 seasons in the past 5 years as several of those "elite" programs, we just signed 2 5-stars and got another Top 50 commit.

So we're the same caliber program as the above mentioned teams?

So we're the same caliber program as the above mentioned teams?

Considering Larranaga has beaten UNC and Duke multiple times including 4 of 6 against Duke it's tough for you to use those as examples. We obviously don't have the prestige as those programs and probably never will. But if Larranage keeps landing kids like Huell, Lykes, Brown, etc. we will continue to progress upwards. If we can build a program of 3/4 stars that stay at least 2-3 yrs we will always be in the discussion. The 1 and done strategy has worked for Duke and Kentucky recently. But other than those two it hasn't been too successful just ask LSU. We need to model our teams after the Mich St, Wisconsins, Virginia's, and Nova's of the world. Which I think we have been doing a really good job of recently with having older experienced players.

Advertisement
Per Rivals.com Vernon's team mate was a top performer at the last July recruiting period. He was in Vegas Addias and Coach L was there

Balsa Koprivica
Center
STARS
University High School
Fort Lauderdale, FL
RR: N/A
Ht: 7'0"
Wt: 200 lbs
Class: 2019
-
POSITION
-
NATIONAL
-
STATE
Commitment status:
UNDECIDED

Recruiting: Miami, Baylor, Florida and Louisville have offered.

Performance: A smooth seven-footer with graceful athleticism, Koprivica showed the skill and savvy of a much older and more experienced player in the Las Vegas Classic's 16U bracket. He helped lead Nike Team Florida's 15U team to a championship playing up an age group and looks to hold just as much defensive potential as he does offense. He's looking like a potential top five prospect at this point in a strong 2019 class.

[video=youtube;ukNtA7VagfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukNtA7VagfU[/video]

Oooohhhh weeeee can't wait

[video=youtube;fJ2xcESi3pY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=90&v=fJ2xcESi3pY[/video]

Give them to me. Do it Larranaga

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back