UVA series

Fifteen games left and I'm optimistic. It's easy to be a jackass who predicts doom and gloom because eventually you'll be right, that's the way the world works. The difficulty is being optimistic and realistic at the same time.

"eventually you'll be right"

I would like to direct you to 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. That's what kills me about the heroes. You people act like we have a second home in Omaha and we just happened to have a bad weekend once in 2016. WE ARE NOT THE SAME PROGRAM AS BEFORE.

Advertisement
Fifteen games left and I'm optimistic. It's easy to be a jackass who predicts doom and gloom because eventually you'll be right, that's the way the world works. The difficulty is being optimistic and realistic at the same time.

It's also easy to predict doom and gloom when you haven't had two wins in Omaha in 15 years. It would be like predicting that Wake Forest isn't going to make a NYD6 bowl game. Not exactly going out on a limb.

Advertisement
Bunting Ruiz with 2 on and no outs in the 7th...**** off already Morris

Now I see why we struggled yesterday. UVA's starter was 0-4 with an ERA over 5.00. How can you expect us to score against a guy like that considering the randomness of baseball and the high cost of tuition at UM?

Advertisement

"eventually you'll be right"

I would like to direct you to 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. That's what kills me about the heroes. You people act like we have a second home in Omaha and we just happened to have a bad weekend once in 2016. WE ARE NOT THE SAME PROGRAM AS BEFORE.

Who you calling "you people?"

Losing to the damned 'Hoos has become a Miami tradition. Never thought I'd see the day when we would roll over and play dead every time we played these drunken fops..in any sport. Morris is clearly way, way past his "for sale" date. Might have been a good coach at one time, but he's DONE. Giving his job to the son of rich alumni doesn't help much, either. This program is as dead as my grandmother: Lots of nice memories....but it's over.

When do we play the Noles? That should be yet another bloodbath. This school and its sports programs should reside in Orlando. They are certainly a Mickey Mouse affair. UCF laughs at this stinkfest.

Incidentally, Mark Richt is gonna bail on us after this next football season. Admins sold him a mother load of BS to take over the mess that is our football program: No IPF, miserable facilities, and no guarantee of any improvements anytime soon.

HE GONE!

Last edited:
Losing to the damned 'Hoos has become a Miami tradition. Never thought I'd see the day when we would roll over and play dead every time we played these drunken fops..in any sport. Morris is clearly way, way past his "for sale" date. Might have been a good coach at one time, but he's DONE. Giving his job to the son of rich alumni doesn't help much, either. This program is as dead as my grandmother: Lots of nice memories....but it's over.

When do we play the Noles? That should be yet another bloodbath. This school and its sports programs should reside in Orlando. They are certainly a Mickey Mouse affair. UCF laughs at this stinkfest.

Incidentally, Mark Richt is gonna bail on us after this next football season. Admins sold him a mother load of BS to take over the mess that is our football program: No IPF, miserable facilities, and no guarantee of any improvements anytime soon.

HE GONE!

I like the way you talk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back