USF Week Uniform combo

Advertisement
Wesley Snipes Always Bet On Black GIF

I like that uni combo a lot, but there is something to be said for keeping it for the big match-ups. Once or twice a year for big away games is fine by me.

I think it’s the hardest combo we have. Just so clean. Means we’re showing up for business. UF was appropriate. Any ranked or rival away game imo it should come out.

Advertisement
I like that uni combo a lot, but there is something to be said for keeping it for the big match-ups. Once or twice a year for big away games is fine by me.
Flipping channels, I tuned in for the kickoff for the Tennessee game and the announcers referenced them being in their “Stormtrooper Unis” and I got immediately annoyed and changed the channel.

Advertisement
Flipping channels, I tuned in for the kickoff for the Tennessee game and the announcers referenced them being in their “Stormtrooper Unis” and I got immediately annoyed and changed the channel.

The amount of cool things UM has done that later gets copied by other teams is insane. I guess we should be flattered, but it usually just annoys me, too.

Advertisement
App St's helmets this week. I know that's not a lollipop in his mouth (potential pause). If this is actually real, does this establish a precedent for you know what to come back to you know who?

App St's helmets this week. I know that's not a lollipop in his mouth (potential pause). If this is actually real, does this establish a precedent for you know what to come back to you know who?

I'm all in favor of bringing back Le Pipe.

If this paragon of childhood can rock a pipe, then Sebastian can rock a pipe...

1726698065842.png

Advertisement
Excited Season 4 GIF by Parks and Recreation

All black vs VT
White over orange at Cal
Bye
Storm troopers at Louisville
Orange over white vs FSU
Green over white vs Duke*
White over orange at GT
Orange over white vs Wake
White over green at Cuse

*Maybe the blacks come out a 2nd time vs Duke if we win in them and it would need to be a night game*

I'd like to see some green on green as well.
Remember, GT wears white at home, so pick a different combo choice.

Advertisement
Back