USF vs Bama

Advertisement
Agree with both of you.

I'm firm believer that when you're on the road in a hostile environment, you have to be extremely aggressive in your play calling.

Go for it & score a TD, or pin them deep in their own Red Zone.
I assumed after watching their 2nd and 3rd down play that they were treating it like they had 4 downs anyways, so I didn't have a problem with those calls really. But that was all time bad. You haven't been able to throw for more than 70 yards all ******* game, and think that you're going to STOP bama again AND drive down the field quickly? When you can tie it already.... I hate when coaches are conservative when it comes to Points and 4th downs.

I assumed after watching their 2nd and 3rd down play that they were treating it like they had 4 downs anyways, so I didn't have a problem with those calls really. But that was all time bad. You haven't been able to throw for more than 70 yards all ******* game, and think that you're going to STOP bama again AND drive down the field quickly? When you can tie it already.... I hate when coaches are conservative when it comes to Points and 4th downs.
Yeah the 3rd down call only makes sense if you’re going for it. Super weird and really felt very Miami like the last 15 years or so

Advertisement
Going back to kick or go for it: Even with the FG they’re down 5 and needing a TD to win, kicking made 0 sense there in the 4th quarter. Definitely a head scratcher that the HC will get called out on in his post game presser.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Down 8, 4th and Goal near your goal line you should always go for it. Worst case scenario is the other team is backed up.

Stupid decision by Golesh...

Some of Yall might think I'm crazy, but I think it is a worse decision what Golesh just did than what Mario did against GTech, idgaf. One is being a complete ***** and taking any chance your team has at winning away, the other is just being too careless and assuming your guys aren't going to fumble the game away... 99/100 times that decision by Mario isn't leading to a Loss. 95/100 times that decision by Golesh is leading to a loss.

The benefits of yearly top classes on display. Eventually the dam will break.

Advertisement
Back