Tears USF Twitter tears

Advertisement
Was one section over from ya (134)

The 132 section had some USF fan with a terrible mustache down low (Row E?) who was standing up on his seat and taunting all the Miami fans behind him during the brief period of time when the game was close. He stayed until the end, nobody gave him a hard time. I saw him walking up the aisle between 132 and 133 after the game and every Miami fan was nice to him.

Advertisement
The 132 section had some USF fan with a terrible mustache down low (Row E?) who was standing up on his seat and taunting all the Miami fans behind him during the brief period of time when the game was close. He stayed until the end, nobody gave him a hard time. I saw him walking up the aisle between 132 and 133 after the game and every Miami fan was nice to him.
Same in my section as well, USF fans had their first half when the game was close to support their team then quiet as a church mouse. Even the one guy over in 133 row DD? Was talking cash **** but silent after the score was 29-15.
The ones crying online are just mad we made it into a home game. “Please be quiet while offense is playing” on the scoreboards lol Sike!

I'm ngl as a miami fan I was embarrassed by the miami fans around me. They were every bad stereotype about miami fans. Pure trash. There was a nice older couple in front of me. One in a bulls jersey the other in a canes jersey. The dude in the canes jersey just kept getting lower and lower in his seat as the game went on and the cane fan behind me kept yelling curse words and spilling his beer everywhere

Advertisement
I'm ngl as a miami fan I was embarrassed by the miami fans around me. They were every bad stereotype about miami fans. Pure trash. There was a nice older couple in front of me. One in a bulls jersey the other in a canes jersey. The dude in the canes jersey just kept getting lower and lower in his seat as the game went on and the cane fan behind me kept yelling curse words and spilling his beer everywhere
every fan base has bad fans but homers like that USF guy only saw UM as bad but he saw his own as good civilians.

I actually kinda love GT, in another life I could see myself having gone to school there. They are a chill bunch of engineering nerds. I feel pretty at home in Atlanta, too. It's such an easy flight, and Miami has a solid alumni base there, should definitely be a big Miami crowd.

That said, they're getting it on Nov 9th. No doubt.
I love GT. Great campus, great school, I’ve worked with tons of awesome alums, and the GT-UGA rivalry is called Clean Old Fashioned Hate. Plus, I love their fight song where they sing about bourbon and hating UGA. My kid goes to tech camps there all the time so he loves the school and wants to go there someday.

Speaking of the GT-UGA rivalry, a few years back, the UGA students threw tons of boxes of Nerds candy at the GT section. That’s hilarious, and more college rivals should do **** like that. Of course, we’d just get called thugs…

I heard a f^%k Miami chant in the first half during a stoppage in play. I think usf fans were overly frustrated that Miami took over the stadium and made it another home game for us.

Advertisement
Did USF try and walk up on the Canes coming out of the tunnel?

I saw that too. I wouldn't say use walked up on'em but they definitely were trying to block it some. Then they got ah fiddy burger hung on'em

Comedy Smile GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back