USF Gameday Visitors 2024 [Road trip]

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Visitors for the USF game will be posted here. Headliner so far is Kellen Wiley Jr

Yea, its a road game, but Mario is a recruiting maniac and we have a TON of critical recruits in the Tampa area that USF either is not recruiting or isn't a serious competitor for.

In hindsight, I should've created one of these for the UF game but who knew Katie would've gone full Karen and turned it into a UM recruiting event?

RecruitYearPositionStarsPrevious Gameday VisitsUVsSchool
Girard “G” Pringle Jr25RB4*FAMU3+Miami
Chaz Portis26WRN/R1
Canon Pickett26OL4*UF
Dylan Biehl26OL3*3+
Kellen Wiley Jr25LB4*FAMU1
Camdin Portis26CB4*1

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t think we’re able to host recruits at away games. Unless Mario just buys them tickets. Anyone know?

Advertisement
USF doesnt recruit like that. The recruits that they do bring in most likely will not be big time guys but lesser known guys.
Well, there is one common recruit: Kellen Wiley Jr

Granted, he's skyrocketing up the recruiting rankings and is now being recruited by a different tier of schools, but apparently, USF was on him earlier.

He will be at his second Canes game 👇🏽

Advertisement
I'm confused about this thread.
Purpose is to list the Cane recruits coming to the USF game. They will be coming on their own dime unless USF invites them (ala Kellen Wiley Jr).

If one of our targets is there, most likely its because they want to see us as there's not a lot of overlap between USF recruiting and Miami with the exception of some hometown kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back