USF Game: Prediction & Offensive/Defensive MVP

I don't see a one-dimensional team really scaring us, Guidry and these kids are too good for that.

Miami 41
USF 16

Offensive MVP: Ward. Yeah, it's a cop out but he's going to go nuclear and will continue to spread it around. I think he adds some rushing stats this week too.

Defensive MVP: Mauigoa. Stonewalls the run game, adds several TFLs and a sack.

Advertisement
45-14 Canes

OMVP: Martinez. I think they change things up from what we saw with Bama where they may not have been afraid of Milroe as a passer. Expect to see more dropped in coverage and that will let our backs eat. One caveat is if they try to play us like Bama, Cam is going to throw for 400+ and another 5 TDs.

DMVP: Mesidor. Just a hunch he's going to have a big game. If we get Bain back then lot's of attention will be paid to him and Baron and should lead Mesidor to being in some favorable matchups.

45-14 Canes

OMVP: Martinez. I think they change things up from what we saw with Bama where they may not have been afraid of Milroe as a passer. Expect to see more dropped in coverage and that will let our backs eat. One caveat is if they try to play us like Bama, Cam is going to throw for 400+ and another 5 TDs.

DMVP: Mesidor. Just a hunch he's going to have a big game. If we get Bain back then lot's of attention will be paid to him and Baron and should lead Mesidor to being in some favorable matchups.

Bain isn't playing. Next week, best case.

This is a prime time national televised BEAT DOWN .
Both chambers are loaded and we pull the trigger for all to see and most importantly increase our hate towards our team .

59-10

Cam lays claim to Heisman with (5) TD 400 plus yards

X lets CFB know he’s the best WR in country (3) 200 yards .

“D” is the #1 in the country

GOCANES

Advertisement
I sort of want to see our defense give up some points so we can see the offense really light it up like this

But same time I’m a defensive guy at heart I want a shutout again

Predictions coming tomorrow but I see a lot of similar thoughts as mine…
I think the offensive style of USF gets their points. They just can't stop anyone.

Running 80-90 plays you're bound to get burnt or get caught gasping for air at some point

Miami - 38
USF - 27

Think the defense comes back to earth a bit this week with the pace/space and a mobile QB. That said, I don't think their D is very good either and we do enough to pull away late.

They packed the box for bama. S-Mizz threw for 400 with 3 different QBs

I think they play coverage and force us to run the ball. I think the game slows down a bit. They try and go fast but when they get off schedule and 3rd and long, they slow it down.

35-13 Canes

O-MVP: Martinez. They dare us to run and Martinez makes them pay. Fresh legs run fast.

D-MVP: Kiko. The QB run game and spread out WR splits. I think Kiko is around the ball and QB all game.
This makes sense

52-21, with one of their scores coming in garbage time.

Offense - Cam. He’s arguably playing the best football of anyone in the country, don’t overthink it.
Defense - Jaden Harris

Advertisement
Canes cover by a lot. Maybe 45-17

Cam lights it up. So miss put up 400 yards on these guys. We’ll have guys running open all over the field. Cam continues to spread it around.

The qb spys are defensive mvps

56 - 6

OMVP I think our TE’s are gonna feast on intermediate routes and I see a seam route going long with that press coverage they play

Defense - I think our DL is gonna have a huge day.

Advertisement
I don't see a one-dimensional team really scaring us, Guidry and these kids are too good for that.

Miami 41
USF 16

Offensive MVP: Ward. Yeah, it's a cop out but he's going to go nuclear and will continue to spread it around. I think he adds some rushing stats this week too.

Defensive MVP: Mauigoa. Stonewalls the run game, adds several TFLs and a sack.
Are they one-dimensional though? I mean when you up the competition level I can see it but at their own competition level in his last 10 games of 2023 he averaged 285 yards, more than 2 TDs, and 69% completions.

I've seen Brown miss some open guys in the condensed games I have watched of them this year but guys are open... if he starts hitting them we could see a fight.

They couldn't throw it on Bama either of the last 2 years and I think our defense is on that level right now. So maybe you're right.

Advertisement
Are they one-dimensional though? I mean when you up the competition level I can see it but at their own competition level in his last 10 games of 2023 he averaged 285 yards, more than 2 TDs, and 69% completions.

I've seen Brown miss some open guys in the condensed games I have watched of them this year but guys are open... if he starts hitting them we could see a fight.

They couldn't throw it on Bama either of the last 2 years and I think our defense is on that level right now. So maybe you're right.

They are 120th in the country in passing YPG, averaging 156 yards a game. That's pretty one-dimensional to me.

This year, Brown is only averaging 28 passes attempted per game, and with those, he's only completing 56% of his throws. He hasn't completed 20 or more passes in a game yet this year, and 1 of those was against an FCS school. And it's not like it's only because when he does hit passes, they go for massive gains, he's only averaging 9.53 yards a completion. DJ Ukulele is averaging 11.9 yards per completion.

I just don't see this dude and team sitting back in the pocket and picking us apart. I think they're very one-dimensional. He's a much better runner than a passer, and they, as an offense, are the same. Last year they seemed to be more balanced, this year it's been a struggle throwing the ball. He's also been sacked 8 times in their 2 FBS games. One was against Bama, but still.

If we can come and score and hold them to two straight 3 and outs and he’s 14-0. Look out. I remember when that would happen with lashlee and the defense just gets so deflated.

34-14 canes cruise to win

This is a prime time national televised BEAT DOWN .
Both chambers are loaded and we pull the trigger for all to see and most importantly increase our hate towards our team .

59-10

Cam lays claim to Heisman with (5) TD 400 plus yards

X lets CFB know he’s the best WR in country (3) 200 yards .

“D” is the #1 in the country

GOCANES
From your lips to God's ears man. I would love to show the world in prime time that we're not F'ing around this year, it's personal for this team

Everyone from the USF side keeps pointing to the Bama game as to why they keep it close or upset UM. Didn't Bama have 4!!!! TD's called back for holding penalties? AND they lost the TO battle by -3??

No, this isn't going to be as close as their fans think.

UM 41-13

O-MVP - Martinez, going to run for 150 and 2 TD's
D-MVP - Baron, yea that is a cop out but until proven otherwise he is that dude on D

Advertisement
Back