USF Game: Prediction & Offensive/Defensive MVP

Advertisement
RB's - MVP
D Line - MVP

I think we shift gears a bit and Mario wants to prove we can play different styles and beat you anyway we want. I think we put 1-2 scores up early and then just start to pound on them, dink and dunk, OL starts to just beat the **** out of them, slightly longer drives.

On Def I think our Dline is going to take it personal and want to shut the QB runs down. Shut them down and make him a thrower. 31-14. Close for a half but the game never feels in doubt.

Advertisement
Canes - 51

Bulls - 27

OMVP - Sam Brown - 120 yards and 2 TDs
DMVP - Elijah Alston - 2 sacks
I sort of want to see our defense give up some points so we can see the offense really light it up like this

But same time I’m a defensive guy at heart I want a shutout again

Predictions coming tomorrow but I see a lot of similar thoughts as mine…

RB's - MVP
D Line - MVP

I think we shift gears a bit and Mario wants to prove we can play different styles and beat you anyway we want. I think we put 1-2 scores up early and then just start to pound on them, dink and dunk, OL starts to just beat the **** out of them, slightly longer drives.

On Def I think our Dline is going to take it personal and want to shut the QB runs down. Shut them down and make him a thrower. 31-14. Close for a half but the game never feels in doubt.

I don't necessarily see Mario/Dawson shifting gears, I see USF trying to contain the passing game a bit, which will open up the run. I truly believe we are a pass 1st team now.

I don't necessarily see Mario/Dawson shifting gears, I see USF trying to contain the passing game a bit, which will open up the run. I truly believe we are a pass 1st team now.
I think Mario is 100% dedicated to giving Ward every opportunity to win the Heisman and every award out there so he can be a 1st round draft pick. Not to the detriment of the team, but so far, Ward surely has proven worthy of the opportunity.

Advertisement
RB's - MVP
D Line - MVP

UsF is going to try an take away one thing. You and the rest of the free world know they are probably going to try to force pressure on Cam. Load the box and blitz. It hasn’t worked for anyone else yet but it’s UsF and they’re stupid so… I’d love nothing more than to see where those safeties line up on Saturday just so we know how we plan to murder them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UM 38
USF 21

Arroyo
Baron
My score is different. I think our defense has a huge *** 20 plus year cup on their shoulder. But our MVPs the same.

45-16 my final

Arroyo is gonna murder them up the seam, blitz if they want to.

And Baron.... 🤷🏿‍♂️
chalupa-batman-miami-miami-hurricanes (1).gif

They packed the box for bama. S-Mizz threw for 400 with 3 different QBs

I think they play coverage and force us to run the ball. I think the game slows down a bit. They try and go fast but when they get off schedule and 3rd and long, they slow it down.

35-13 Canes

O-MVP: Martinez. They dare us to run and Martinez makes them pay. Fresh legs run fast.

D-MVP: Kiko. The QB run game and spread out WR splits. I think Kiko is around the ball and QB all game.

I agree. Thats why I should have emphasized dink and dunk a bit more. I think they know they cant match up with our skill guys. So they are going to dare Cam to just make the short passes and not get that urge to get explosive plays. (Previous history of Turnovers). But I added the running because I do think Martinez is going to get it going with more carries. Its tough when you are gassed chasing our WR's all over then we have Martinez and Fletcher hopefully coming down hill at you.

Advertisement
Back