USF Barstool Account

Football Reaction GIF by Peach Farmer

Advertisement
That fan base is wildly delusional. Worse than Gator fans
Nah they’ve been through a lot, this is their best team since the Quinton flowers day and they can absolutely run the AAC schedule. That said Miami is gonna boatrace them and I can’t wait watching them beat my alumnus school with some old college friends 🤣

Holy **** they tweet about us every hour lol.

I love the school Barstool banter so I want to like his stuff, he’s just not that funny unfortunately.

Advertisement
We’re officially byke boys! We’re selling more tickets for USF than SEC powerhouse Bama and little nephew UF.

Genetics is going to be crushed once he sees the TV ratings.

When Miami wins, Miami can make a lot of people a lot of money.

Student tickets, which are provided free to the 50,000 students enrolled at the University's campuses in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota, were first made available Friday morning and saw a record of 13,179 claimed in the first 24 hours. That shattered the old mark of 8,409 claimed in 24 hours for South Florida's battle with No. 10 Alabama last year, a game that saw more than 10,000 total student ticket claims.

As of Sunday morning, the student tickets claimed for the Miami game stood at 14,535, far surpassing the previous record for total student ticket claims, which had stood at 12,549 for the Bulls clash with No. 13 Florida in 2021.

Advertisement
Nah they’ve been through a lot, this is their best team since the Quinton flowers day and they can absolutely run the AAC schedule. That said Miami is gonna boatrace them and I can’t wait watching them beat my alumnus school with some old college friends 🤣
I'm right there with you. Graduated from USF and even wore a Canes jersey in the **** student section when they played Miami at the time I was there. Our DL is going to absolutely feast on Saturday.

Why reply? Why engage? Just stomp their azzez. Tampa is a great place for catching crabs....at their overrated strip clubs.
Tootsies >> Mons Venus.
Scarlett's >>>> Scores

Speaking of Scores, we ought to beat them by many. And what's with the no cooter, no booze rules? Y'all can drink a lemonade while my sister lap dances you, but forget about having a gin and tonic. And I thought booze cleared up VD???
Good area to put a beat down there is good high school talent in the Bay Area to witness for recruiting footprint

That fan base is wildly delusional. Worse than Gator fans
Nobody is more delusional than gator fans. But as a 2011 USF alum, it does seem like this new crop of Bulls fans is getting pretty mouthy off the potential of being good again...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back