USC vs MI

Advertisement
Lincoln Riley's stock dropping like the Chip Kelly trainwreck at UCLA.

Just a small town West Texas weirdo who offers nothing other than a fading reputation as a play caller and QB whisperer

Told you guys after the LSU game that USC would lose 3 or more games and that LSU wins that game 7 out of 10 times. And if you’ve been watching LSU, you know they’re not very good either.

With all that being said please god let USC come back and win this game. **** Michigan.

Lincoln Riley's stock dropping like the Chip Kelly trainwreck at UCLA.

Just a small town West Texas weirdo who offers nothing other than a fading reputation as a play caller and QB whisperer
Remember when porsters were menstruating heavily over how Miami could never land a Lincoln Riley?

Good times.

PS Obligatory The Pirate (tipping a 40)/Lane Train would kill it in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kind of pass blocking is what Williams dealt with all of last year but somehow this narrative got going that USC may be better off with Moss, who can’t do anything when it breaks down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The list of teams we WOULDN’T is very, very short for me right now.
Watched Marshall chew up OSUs defense on the ground today too. They did some dumb **** on some critical downs

Innis had a horrible muffed punt at a key point of the game and it got called back from a weak *** penalty

OSUs offense looks very good though. Kelly has made a difference and Will Howard has more arm strength than I thought. But the score was a little misleading

Watched Marshall chew up OSUs defense on the ground today too. They did some dumb **** on some critical downs

Innis had a horrible muffed punt at a key point of the game and it got called back from a weak *** penalty

OSUs offense looks very good though. Kelly has made a difference and Will Howard has more arm strength than I thought. But the score was a little misleading
The list for me is Georgia, Ohio State, Ole Miss, and Tennessee. That’s it. Life on the line, I’d take us by a touchdown against anyone else.

*And Texas if Ewers is healthy.

Advertisement
Back